1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mini Racing Org near Baltimore, MD for 2019

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Toadmeister00, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Toadmeister00

Toadmeister00 Well-Known Member

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

My son is gonna LOVE THIS!!!!

3. Toadmeister00

Yes indeed. Another venue that isn't 3-4 hours away (like NJ and VIR are for me) is awesome. It sounds like they're going to be open 4-5 days per week for practice so there should be plenty of opportunity for track time.

4. 2wheeldev

2wheeldev Well-Known Member

I'm in. My 150r and I will be ready. Looks like I will only be able to run the F3 class. All good, I'm there

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

5. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Where is the cost I did not find it on the site.

6. Toadmeister00

The website is a little short on details, I'm guessing that they will be adding to it.

I'm not associated with the organization, just helping to spread the word.

2wheeldev likes this.
  7. 2wheeldev

Will you be part taking? What mini bike will you be bringing to the party?

8. Toadmeister00

Yes sir, I'm planning on it.

I have a 150R, a KTM 105 and a KTM 65-powered 85 chassis for the F1 and F2 classes.

I would also like to add a Stock 100 class bike to the mix, that's a great class that had big grids at Sandy Hook this season.

9. StaccatoFan

I have a Grom. I'm hoping I can run like F2 and Stock 100 with that.

My son races a TTR50.

I'm trying to talk to Devin at the number listed. Got text messages..but no phone call so far.
    I have similar questions about costs, etc.

10. 2wheeldev

Very cool. You and anyone else interested in 13x meetups specific to these mini Moto races? Hope they get competitive between us too!

11. Toadmeister00

I'm not sure where the Groms are classed, I don't believe they are Stock 100 legal. That leaves F1 and you could run up a class in F2.

12. StaccatoFan

I think they let Groms in Stock 100 in NJMiniGP if recall...I could be wrong.

I didn't think I saw Grom's listed specifically anywhere...so that's why I'm trying to get ahold of Devin to get clarification.

I'm more about my son gettting another venue to ride his bike. That's my priority...My getting to ride as well is quite secondary to that.

13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the details on being open daily for practice? Hours? How much? Everyday?

14. StaccatoFan

That's kind of what I'm trying to find out.

15. Toadmeister00

I'm going to make as many rounds as I can. Another 150r on the grid will be awesome, and it WILL get competitive!

2wheeldev likes this.
  16. Toadmeister00

You are correct about NJ, Groms are allowed in Stock 100. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

17. StaccatoFan

Just got home from checking the place out. It's pretty much on your right hand side when you come to the intersection of Ridge Rd., and Stony Run in Hanover.
    Less than 10 minutes from Arundel Mills Mall. Surface is pretty decent. Grippy with some minor cracks/seams formed, no tar sealers on it, and no signs of any fluid spills
    anywhere that I saw. The course is laid out and overall looks relatively safe going clockwise and/or counter clockwise. I'm going to definitely go back with my mtn bike and
    check it out rolling. I may even go so far as do some slow laps on my Grom or Zuma at some point to do some evaluations, too. All in all they've done a pretty good job of
    working around the parking lot light poles.

rk97 likes this.
  18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Heck yeah.........I just got my daughter a ttr125 for christmas......and this is not even 45 minutes away. Perfect!!

19. StaccatoFan

20. StaccatoFan