1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Someone should explain to that dude how things work.

K51000 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On the kid drag princess - I see no difference between that stupid and the Honey Boo Boo kid pageant bullshit...

stk0308 likes this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

....if Honey Boo Boo was allowed to pole dance at a strip club and adult men were throwing dollar bills at her.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have seen enough footage of pageants and been to cheer competitions - it's no different.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Bullying kids is cool if you ask the media and celebrities.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

K51000 likes this.
  8. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Errybody in this picture needs punched right in the face.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well yeah. Except, well.
    Never mind. LOL.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. auminer

Well, pretty soon that "virginity problem' is gonna get solved!

MachineR1 likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My daughter, who participated in both as a teen, might take issue. I didn't care for the pageants, but she worked her butt off on the competitive cheer as a flyer. Anyone that thinks that is not work is ignorant of the effort involved.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did I say one single word about the work that goes into them? You ever seen a drag queen get ready - shit ton of work and talent to do it right. Doesn't change a thing in my comment.

15. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m sure the nine year old does it all by himself. :D

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah just like it made the decision to be a freak with no influence from scumbag adults. :)

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. auminer

I'll never understand how abortion has name-changed itself into "women's rights".

I mean, I get that they want to separate themselves from what they're REALLY talking about (killing babies) just like they've unilaterally decreed that fetuses are not actually human beings until birth... because actually facing that you're killing babies is hard, better to dehumanize them by decree & make it easier.

But back to the original question: hot can you call it WOMEN'S RIGHTS when it would stand to reason that half of the people (yes, PEOPLE) killed by abortion are women?

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just a little over 61,000,000 abortions in the US since Roe v Wade in '73......so figure in the neighborhood of 30,000,000 girls/women killed :(

Imagine the mental gymnastics taking place trying to rationalize all that.