1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting over

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 12, 2018.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Where does one find all these bleach blonde milf/gilfs?
    Asking for a friend.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, I'd start at clubs that have Poison cover bands playing. Or clubs that have Poison playing. Or you could tool around in your Camaro while wearing your Anchoviewear and blast some Van Halen, they'll find you.

Evvvvvvvery rose has its thorn.
    Just like every night has its dawn
    Just like every cowboy drives his sad, sad camaro
    Every rose has its thorn

After some crappy poison ballet if a Gmilf's panties don't just fly off, I doubt you want them off .

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    aaronson likes this.
  3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup:

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Dude, you dont have to specify sleeves cut off when describing a Van Halen T shirt. Its implied. The only VH shirt with out the sleeves cut off is a 3/4 arm length baseball type shirt.

Oh and in case your trying to relive your youth can cant fit into your sweet, VH, Journey, Speedwagon, Rush, etc shirt...dont click on this website....I am half tempted to blow a few hundies on some OG shits. Because even if i could find my original VH or Ratt t shirt...I was extra shmedium back then and now im extra jabba...so it wouldnt fit me anymore.

https://wycovintage.com/product/1984-van-halen-tour-of-the-world-shirt-10/

RossK6 likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn, if we'd only known to save a few thousand of those 80s concert t-shirts in hermetically sealed storage we could be rich!

K51000 likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't fit in some of the old time concert Ts from the 1400s but I sport a Descendents tshirt from 1996. :D

My kid is sporting a Ramones tshirt I got way back, that count?

K51000 likes this.
  7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Gahdamn Chemguy and DaveK are rolling lolol.

9. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

This is fact.......I've owned my 67 camaro since 91.......and I gar-un-tee there has been a VH tape in it the whole time. Right now even.:beer:

Before this 67, I had an 80 Z-28....with said VH Tape.

Before the Z was another 67, right around 1978....again, with required VH tape....but it was 8 track.

I can confidently say that I've owned a Camaro with a VH tape in it since around 1978 up until TODAY.

I'm not sure what that says about me, but those are the facts gents.:flag::rock:

The End.

ToofPic, Funkm05 and Sabre699 like this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Charlie, do you own a Van Halen tshirt?

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Serious question...
    When using your own vehicle for pizza delivery, is an adjustment to your insurance policy required?

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The restaurant will make you prove a certain amount of coverage. There "might" be a clause in your insurance policy about using the vehicle for work, but it's rarely a problem. It's kind of one of those unspoken things, like crashing at a trackday.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No clue.

14. CharlieY

I may, I have a stack of old shirts, but doubtful......I definitely have in the past, it used to be a requirement for the concert.

Dave, if I said yes what would that have done, kick me up the ladder or something?

Hey I have actually thought about getting a mullet......just cuz I still can!...yea....on purpose. :rock:

To get back on track of this thread, I was expecting some kinda pizza babe pics by now.....even staged ones.:( ....31 pages about pizza delivery and no babe pics?.....Richie are you slipping or is this just an oversite?

ToofPic likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, just wondering if it had sleeves on it. Dan said unless it's a 3/4 sleeve shirt they never do. I got to thinking that I can't remember ever seeing one (outside of a 3/4 sleeveone) with sleeves on it. They must come with them but what happens to them? Do they just fall off? People cut them off?

I've never had one and just wondering in case I ever get one.

16. CharlieY

Interesting.....I have had the baseball jersey ones, but I must admit that the short sleeve ones I had still had sleeves.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So it isn't some Van Halen law that you must cut them off or some shit?

Now, does it still count if you have a Hagan era Van Halen cassette in the Camaro?

18. CharlieY

No VH Law that I know of, but I do remember it being common..... I will say this.....I wrestled 108 and 115lb back then, so I didnt really have the guns for cut-off sleeves.;)

Hagar era was always VH as far as I'm concerned!!!....OK, I'll stir it.....In some ways I thought Hagar was better!! Take that you purists!:Poke:

I can do better....Im pretty sure I had BOTH orig VH and VHagar in the Camaro AT THE SAME TIME.....Still, today, now

I can remember 1984 tour, Valentines day, Charlotte NC, Valerie B sitting on the edge of the stage down front......I liked her style (and other stuff).....My GF liked Dave with ass-less chaps.

19. CharlieY

Dang, this is making me hungry.....

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Hagar was/is a better singer than DLR, but with his fairly solid solo career, I almost considered Van Halen more as Hagar's backup band than him their front man.

CharlieY likes this.