1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

And just like that, my plans for 3FEB opened right up.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Man there's a lot of Brady butthurt up in here.

3. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

That was baffling that he didn't use any of them when the game was on the line and the D was clearly gassed.

I was rooting for the Pat's though. Not a Patriots fan per se but I enjoy watching greatness on many levels. With the Saints out on the other side, I probably wouldn't have watched a Rams/Chiefs superbowl. Just don't care for either team.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The team to beat in the AFC was beaten by New England. It's not that complicated.
    Agreed. The only way to Super Bowl was gonna be worth a damn was if New Orleans advanced. Might as well hand the trophy to New England now.
    So, we'll pick this back up next year, yes?

5. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Baffles me that Andy Reid keeps getting head coaching jobs. The man is an excellent coordinator, but he must have missed clock management in head coaching academy.

It's crazy that during week 1 or 2 the refs were horrendous and unfortunately the trend has continued throughout the season. Ol' Rog needs to address this during the off-season. I pissed myself laughing at Gurley's post.

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Spoken by some soccer fan from France. :D

7. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

If the Rams defense shows up and ball out, it's going to be a tough one for McDaniels to figure out. If Suh gets out of his own way and plays like he should, between Donald and him...Thomas better wear the big flak jacket. I'm looking forward to it. One more for TB/BB and Tom can finally walk off into the sunset eating Gisele's ass - it's always ass eating szn:)

8. auminer

Sure thing, Ralph. See you then.

[​IMG]

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How did English manage to become a second language for some of you guys? :D
    "Team to beat" is about current status and recent accomplishments. You know the Celtics aren't the team to beat in basketball either, right?

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Duh. Everyone knows that’s the Red Wings.

11. Sabre699

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Agreed. I knew KC lost the game when they scored the go-ahead TD with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. WAY too much time for New England to gain momentum and go for the tie/win. KC couldn't stop the run all year, and Bill new it. They were efficient..passed when they needed, and knew on short yardage they just needed to run up the middle to move the chains.

Reid's theories on clock management trickle through his coaching tree. Harbaugh in Baltimore absolutely SUCKS with 2 minutes on the clock and needing a score to win situations.
    I mean he SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Maybe the Patriots will tie the Steelers this year with most SB wins.

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

He's not the only one. The Saints would be heading to the superbowl if they managed that last drive properly. 3 passing plays to run virtually no time off the clock!? Yeah the non-PI call was huge, but the play calls prior to that were worse.

Refs have been horrific the past two years.

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

They have a good chance to do so.

16. auminer

What?

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That was YUGE!!! The Chiefs had it won with that interception, and it was called back due to an off-sides penalty (he was clearly off-sides). How does that even happen. The guy lined up like three feet further forward than the rest of the team!

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Everyone is talking about how the Saints got screwed. Wasn't there a play where Jared Goff tried to run the ball into the end zone near the end of regulation and was on the receiving end of a non-call (facemask)? They went for the game-tying field goal when they could have had four more downs. (I could be fuzzy on the details, it was late night over here and I was watching the games in bed.)

Funkm05 likes this.
  19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That face mask is one of the pics in the collage I posted.

HPPT likes this.
  20. Sabre699

:crackup: No biggie. Post #829 line 1. Jokin'w/ Papa.