1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting over

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Combine the two. Get yourself a van like the Dumb and Dumber van but a cat. Pick the cats up in the morning and take them around with you delivering Pizza's. Drop them off before you go home. Win win.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Add a win by building the van outta cheech and chong materials

3. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Yup. Just did exactly that a couple weeks ago. Brother stopped in once just to clean out litter box. But other than that it was all good.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm on it.

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

You're the one that needs to slip 'em the tip. Not the other way 'round. Just sayin'. ;)

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He needs to get something like an 1989 Camaro with at least one body panel that's primer gray and blast Motley Crue as he tools around slinging pizza. Bonus level if he does it while wearing an Anthrax hat with the bill turned up with "Mosh" written on the underside of the bill.

969, joec, MachineR1 and 2 others like this.
  7. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Didn't you spend like an entire week whining about not getting tipped enough when being a fishing guide and then defending your whining?

Make up your mind

Rebel635 and auminer like this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The toilet?

10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

To this day, the scene when the Dumb & Dumber car doggy car makes a jump over the railroad is one of the biggest belly laughs I ever had.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Razr likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The peppers scene is a cinematic masterpiece. It needs to be in the film registry in the library of congress. and shit. :crackup:

Razr, jrsamples and cha0s#242 like this.
  12. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

All of this, except use the Van Halen tape thats in the Camaro. Dont worry. Its a Camaro, there will be a copy of VH 1, 1984 or possibly 5150 somewhere in the vehicle. Camaro's cant move unless a VH tape is somewhere in the car. It violates about, 3, no 4, yeah 4, of the laws of physics if it moves and the universe ends.

13. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

It will have an 8-track.

14. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

It's an '89 Camaro, it'd have to be a cassette.

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Kiss Alive!

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If he wanted to win the world championship of E racing, the global electric gokart championship, get high score on Space Invaders and score all the bleach blonde milfs (might be Gmilfs now) he's wear the knee length jams, the reebok pumps, a black Van Halen tshirt (with the sleeves cut off) and the MOSH hat while driving his Camaro.

For a formal delivery, sleeveless Levi jeans jacket.

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

As God is my witness, I still have a turned up bill ball cap that says "NOT" on it.

ToofPic and MachineR1 like this.
  18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol that's funny as shit.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Y'all fuckers are owning it today.:crackup:

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You finally smoke that joint, didn't you. lol