1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm talking about something that's actually called a wolf (plus some other descriptive I can't remember). But in the bit of documentary I saw, it didn't seem to be a pack animal. Didn't look much like a wolf either. More so than the wild dogs you are referring to, though.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was going to ask if he has read your posts before. :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D It's a semi annual get Kangas to chill post.

kangasj likes this.
  4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Whatcha going to do? Punch me in the knee? I know that you are too cheap to pay off a bunch of mean assed LAX girls to beat me up...:Poke:

And apologies to Chip and Dani!:D

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm gonna get 100 5 years, give them red bull and pixie sticks and get them to attack you.

You couldn't beat up more than 20 or 30 of them. :D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    crashman and TurboBlew like this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

No

Yes

The line is drawn by the attacker.

Yes

kangasj likes this.
  8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Not so sure about the lethal force. If there were an "object" in her hand, yes.

9. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Did I read that correctly? 11 year old girl with no weapon against a large grown man. Lethal force? Are you fucking kidding.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Incorrect. Large group of girls surrounded him and started pushing and threatening him. Not all girls were 11 either. Watch the full video.

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Agreed on all counts.

Even if they are toddlers, you can never be too sure so I'd definitely do a double tap on the first one with my pistol I take with me everywhere, including a shopping mall filled with mostly women and children. I might even need to shoot a second one because sometimes those little toddler brains don't really process what's happening too quickly so his buddy could still be crawling towards me at a rapid rate.

K51000 and sheepofblue like this.
  12. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I think it should be more of, " If they step up and step into the ring, the only question remains is gloves on or off?"

crashman likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Reminds me of this (vids are alright in the dungeon now, aren't they?"

VFR#52 and Fencer like this.
  14. Timothy Landon

I did watch the full video. Nothing I saw in the video warranted lethal force. Pushing and shoving is all I saw. No life threatening action I could see from any of the juveniles. Punching the little girl in the face with a closed fist was excessive in my opinion as well. He and whom ever he was supposedly protecting should of called the Police and walked away.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As is typical with posted videos, you don't get the entire story...for instance what lead up to the event. Reports are there as a large group of tweens harassing an older woman and he stepped in to help.

VFR#52 likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

It wasn’t quite lethal force. He underachieved. ;)

VFR#52 likes this.
  17. Timothy Landon

It doesn't matter what led up to the event. What matters is what actually happened at the event. There is a huge difference between harassing and life threatening. I can attest to that from personal experience.

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Walking away when you are surround means you have to walk towards one of the people attacking you. Not recommended unless you are prepared to knock one of them down or out of the way. Notice how he was always turning to watch his back? There is a reason for that. Walk towards one side of that circle and the ones on the other side would attack you and / or keep moving to keep the circle around you. Those punks wanted a fight and they got one. They lost.

VFR#52, sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  19. Timothy Landon

"They lost" ? Yes, the little girl got the worst of the event. But we will see who wins and who loses in the trial.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Which will only further prove that our criminal justice system is no longer about justice at all.

But my guess is that the guy walks and the kid’s “mom” sues everyone remotely connected (mall, mall security, the guy, the lady the kids were harassing, the companies that made the cell phones, the contractors and suppliers of the concrete, police, city hall, and maybe DT himself) and someone is able to pay her enough to be ghetto rich for a year or two until she blows it.

auminer likes this.