1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Punch the parents, too.

Spang308 likes this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Regardless of his actions being right or wrong do you think she is going to try that behavior again? My guess is she will be the fuckin quiet one in the group next time.

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Shouldn't matter the age of parties. Would the guy still be charged if he was 91 or the girl(s) were 18+?
    Kids need there asses put in place when they act like asses.
    I swear to God, parents need to be held accountable for their children's behavior as if they had committed the offense(s) themselves.

bacolmm, crashman and K51000 like this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You can always tell the people who have been raised wrong and never had the living shit slapped out of them.

jasonhise, MikeR, Chris and 13 others like this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This. Hard and repeatedly.

bacolmm likes this.
  7. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Never hit a girl / woman for any reason. Certainly not with a closed fist.
    Girls looked to be acting like a bunch of animals though.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Funny how those little shits are all tough acting until the five finger reality shows up. Saw it dozens of times as a kid, running the mouth till they get popped. If that had happened to me at 11, the first thing my parents would have said was, “did you learn anything today”. Now go and apologize.

VFR#52, bacolmm, DmanSlam and 3 others like this.
  10. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

She was 11? I'll be the dude was right handed too, so he actually hit her with his non dominant hand?
    We need to know just why he was being harassed by a bunch of little girls too?

11. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

reason #158 to stay away from malls

Chris, Shenanigans and K51000 like this.
  12. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

The man entered a situation he shouldn't have and then punched out a child who wouldn't have left a mark on him if she had gotten to him. She now has a brain injury.
    Yeah, it dispersed the crowed - but still - you gotta be unhinged to do that.
    Every one is an asshole in this situation here - but He's an idiot and will likely be charged and see the inside of a prison cell.

Imnotfast and Wingnut like this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

She obviously had a brain injury before the moment of impact....possibly two..they just weren't with her at the time. If they had been they likely could have prevented the third brain injury.

StaccatoFan, BHP41, brex and 2 others like this.
  14. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

A brain injury? Like a subdural hematoma? Sub -arachnoid hemorrhage? For real?

cav115 likes this.
  15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I wonder @ the validity of TBI...and PTSD?? That girl, from that?
    LOL.

Each to his own, my kids would know better, and if they did`nt, the punishment would have been worse than that.

He was reportedly helping an old woman that the girls were harassing.

I have no sympathy.

K51000 likes this.
  16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

A group surrounding an assaulting me? I am going to fight back too. It doesn't matter what their age is.

I think you are reading it wrong. Mr. Bell is the one who is recovering from a brain injury. I don't see anything about the girl having a brain injury in that link.

17. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I call BS..

18. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

clean hit.

Punk kid was taught a valuable lesson. Hopefully she (and her friends)learns from it

Banditracer and brex like this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where do they talk about the girl having a brain injury? The video?
    The article says the puncher had the brain injury.

Edit: Just watched the video and that was one hell of a left 'cause he punched the Jesus right out of her.

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Equality can be a bitch.

bacolmm, DmanSlam, jasonhise and 5 others like this.