1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else race on 4 wheels?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jan 14, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

At this point, I feel compelled to post this, to illustrate the point that all supercars are not created equal.

She took 50 and asked: "that's all you got?" :bow:

wsmc42 likes this.
  2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My daughter drives one of them...they're chick cars:D

She said two 20 year old dorks came in Saturday and told her they wanted to test drive the GT3. The roads were covered in snow. She told them to pound sand (nicely).

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

They are the only brand I ever considered owning...

4. Venom51

Very...very durable, very good chick cars. I have been enjoying the shit out of my mid-engine beetle.:D

rd400racer likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, she drives a convertible, doesn't she?

rd400racer likes this.
  7. Venom51

Might however make it more profitable than bike racing currently. :D

joec and drop like this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

She'a a chick, and the girls have to be seen!

10. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Did you happen to keep up with the Arizona race last week? Peirce jr had a good week. Bloomer got screwed

11. Venom51

Seems as of today Alpinestars thinks there something worth sponsoring in the ghey activites as well. One of those Melvin teams just got sponsorship money thrown at them.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Must be so they can market their auto race suits and gloves to protect the e racers from burning themselves on the hot pockets and pizza pillows their mom made them.

The new Alpinestars SuperMelvin race coveralls meet or exceed all specs set by the GAERL (Ghey Ass E Racing League) to protect our Athletes from potential harm from molten food spillage while also keeping any spillage from Mountain Dew or Monster Energy away from your pasty white skin. Our SuperMelvin suits are available in all sizes from XL, XXL, XXXL and Holy F@ck, that Melvin is so fat he sweats ham L.
    Our E racing suits are easily maintained by just blasting them off with a garden hose by your mom.

13. Venom51

That is a million dollar press release...:D

14. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Awww.. is umms fewwings hurt by the truth? Is it mad that its video game isn't the real thing?
    Tell me more, sweet pea.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

January 15, 2019

GAERL: Alpinestars joins the GAERL as a Sponsors.
    From a press release issued by the GAERL (Ghey Ass E Racing League):

The GAERL (Ghey Ass E Racing League) is proud to announce that Alpinestars has joined the GAERL as the official racing overalls. Alpinestars is known worldwide for their industry leading protection as well as their fashion forward gear. For more information on the Alpinestars extensive line of E racing overalls, gloves, adult diapers, fuzzy slippers, BO wicking undershirts and the rest of their E racing gear, please check out alpinestars.com
    Alpinestars joins our other valued sponsors is supporting you, the E athlete! Monster, Mountain Dew, Hot Pockets, Stereotype Fat Italian brand pizza pillows, Fat Bastard's best washing rag on a stick, Mother's Best brand garden hoses, Cheetos, Fritos, Doritos, Tostitos, Grubhub, Smelly Melvin's shower in a can, Domino's (ask for Anchovie), Papa Johns, DIGIORNO frozen pizza, Golden Corral, Lark Mobility Scooter, Fatassed Super Extra Large Toilets and wine in a pringles can among many others.

Stay tuned for more announcements on sponsors and other exciting news!

cha0s#242 and TLR67 like this.
  16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Didnt watch it but saw results on Dirt on dirt. Peirce was impressive, what happened with black sunshine?

Were you at 411 to see Owenby’s flip?

17. condon66

condon66 Member well known

This is all I've got. It was a lot of fun though. 0407131124.jpg

ts199 likes this.
  18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

My step brother is at Chili Bowl in this car right now. Kyle Jones is his name.

kyle midget.jpg

stk0308, TLR67, ToofPic and 1 other person like this.
  19. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

None of us will be as cool as my grandpa. No cage, hand brake, and open face helmet. That is him in the #2

Pappy.jpg

ts199, stk0308, lazlo and 2 others like this.
  20. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I will say that anyone thinking of Lemons must understand that it's a $500 car with $5,000 of safety equipment. It's about $1,000 per driver to race the car, not including travel and lodging expenses. ~$400 for entry fees ($1200 per car, split four ways), ~$400 driver safety gear rental, plus tires (~$400 a set), and fuel ("only" 40 gallons per weekend for our econo box Mazda 323).

It's super fun and way easier on your body than "proper race car racing" as you are at the limit of the car before you reach the limit of the body. Most of the drivers out there with you are reasonable folk who either a) cherish their prized possession too much to allow you to get too close, or b) have a job on Monday. Very few "ambition outweighs their talent" to the point of causing serious concern (at least according to my data sample). Any shenanigans in Lemons are dealt with swiftly, strongly, and with great malice (toward pride). They really work to create a safe event so they can suck more money out of your pocket, and you can only have return customers if you provide a product that's worth having more than once.

ajcjr likes this.