1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Gawd's sake, please! they're looting the food king!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Was in some light snow up north last week, going on the unfrozen lake fishing in a couple hours when I get back from sky zone with the kiddo.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

oh gawd, sky zone is the ninth circle of hell. Good luck! :D

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Dropped into the forties here today, but supposed to be back into the seventies by Friday.

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Four inches of snow overnight, cleared the 800’ driveway in the late morning with my beast of a snow thrower, salted the hilly part of the driveway, life was good. Four more inches of snow in the last three hours and the salt didn’t do a thing to keep it from accumulating. Life... well still good but could be better. I can’t wait for Spring.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's nice today and I can see my grass up here in Minnesnooota. Send some of it up here, I haven't been able to snowshoe on the trails by my house yet dammit!

Funkm05 likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This. Sitting just outside Oshkosh looking at my dead grass. Went normal hiking this am on our normal snowshoeing trails.

blkduc likes this.
  7. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Yup, unusual winter weather in WI this year for sure. Had a truck fall through the ice and a bunch of shacks falling through. You'd think these "seasoned" fishermen would know to stay the hell off the lake when the ground isn't even really frozen yet.

K51000 likes this.
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You up by Shawano? That lake has been eating trucks ad shit for fun this year.

K51000 likes this.
  9. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

A couple inches here in northern Ky, I was hoping to get more being it was coming anyway.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Thursday

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

2” of snow, shoveled at 6am, drove to BWI where they had about 6”, flew to AZ and now I’m in a T-shirt.

12. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

No kidding. We had about 18” of frost in the ground in November and this past week none whatsoever. My sister over in Maryland has had more snow this storm than I’ve had all year. I’ll take part of the blame, I bought a snowmobile this year. If I buy a plow next year we could all probably throw our cold weather clothes away!

ChemGuy, Banditracer and K51000 like this.
  13. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Got 17" here in central Missouri. If this craps keeps up, I may have to swap into a 4wd truck! :mad:

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Nope...nothing in the NNJ. We good :D)

SPL170db likes this.
  15. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

SE WI, kinda like Spring. Very little snow this year. I guess it's all over now- Global warming and all :crackup:

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, best way to kill getting snow, buy a sled. :crackup:

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Whaja get?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No idea on what we finally ended up getting but the wet snow that came down early and then the fluffy snow on top made for a nice trap for stupid people who think 4 or all wheel drive is the answer to everything.

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

All I know is that this thread makes me think about one of the cutest ladies on the planet...

[​IMG]

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Cold rain and 41f.