1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK, you Impeachment proceeding scholars...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 10, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Just what has the POTUS done that would be considered an impeachable offense?
    Now before you go dick slinging and EVEN try to say Russian collusion?- Put your little nub back in your pants.

What would be the Impeachable offense/s?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Because he's not nice.
    Not nice at all.

bacolmm likes this.
  3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Trumped-up charges would be a treasonable offense in my book. All those going after Trump on whatever allegations they've managed to conjure up should be put against the wall and summarily shot as traitors to the Republic. They are doing nothing but causing fear, anger and strife within our own borders...not to mention costing us valuable time and resources that could be better used for improving the great shithole that America was on the road to becoming.

For fuck's sake, the useful idiots wanted to impeach Clinton for receiving a blowjob. Now they want to impeach a President for blowing hot air...

If Francis Bacon were here today, his cry for freedom would be, "STFU or die!"
    So, all you ignorant, butt-hurt assholes, quit cryin' before it get you killed. It's the logical, and only, course when reason fails...unless you accept permanent exile.

<edit> :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    K51000 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Because he's a Nazi

Because he's orange

Because muh feelings

418 and bacolmm like this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do they actually have enough votes to do anything?

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Nope. Make an ass out of themselves in the house. Not even a prayers chance in hell in the Senate.
    They'll get nothing and like it Spallding!

K51000 likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But the thing is, so many people are fucking idiots that they think impeachment means he’s out.

Killswitch and K51000 like this.
  8. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Not sure about impeachable, but if my parents twittered like him, I would be looking to place them in a nursing home.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You want to try that again?

TSWebster likes this.
  10. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Impeachment probably won't happen because republicans hold the Senate and even if an impeachable offense is there, these people are for some reason attaching themselves to this idiot instead of separating.

In my perfect world, there would be an option for a recall election in the case of someone like this ending up as president. To me there should be some way out of four years of this. Even better, some way to find new candidates when you're left with Trump and Clinton as the only choices before the election. We have a pretty good system here but when the majority of the country can't stand it's leader from start to finish, maybe there's an issue.

jase, SnacktimeKC and cpettit like this.
  11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Id be all for impeachment proceedings... right after the Dems showed the same amount of fervor for wholesale
    Immigration reform that included secure borders and each Representative donated their salary to a legitimate charity.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

There is. It's another election after his four year term, which he will win in a landslide and you can retreat to your safe space for another term.
    In my perfect world, Obama and all his D.C. elite swamp buddies would be in prison for all their crimes and we have the 10 trillion dollars he added to the deficit back.
    Trump wants 5 billion dollars to build a wall the entire length of the Mexico border. Obama pissed away 10 trillion dollars and we have nothing to show for it.
    Miss me with your Orange Man Bad bullshit.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Even the comments in this thread show a fundamental misunderstanding of the concept of impeachment, what it means, and how it takes place.

14. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Orange man bad. Orange man bad. Orange man bad. I can't tell which is more played out, that or "CRISIS". Y'all need some new material.

Oh, and you might want to check your boy's spending habits if you want to talk deficits.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  15. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

OK, so some libtards come out that can't accept that this POTUS has been the best one for this country in my lifetime, and I'm in my 50's.

I'm not going to bash one or two's comments.

Thank you for all your replies, however, I asked just WHAT are these impeachable events? For real, has there been one yet?

Make America Great Again- shoot at least one liberal daily! (That should be my signature)

As a side note/tangent:
    If a Repo elected official would have used profanity with the POTUS- A demoncrap one, he would have been publicly lynched. When a effing libtard does it- they're a hero in our MSM?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don’t get people like you. Trump isn’t an idiot. He’s just a real, normal person. What do you want, another groomed and polished puppet installed by Soros or the Koch brothers who’s beholden to the same broken system that’s slowly turning us into slaves? Trump, for all his faults, is the first president in a very long time that actually cares about your wellbeing. He genuinely wants to make this country better for us and our children, as opposed to nearly everyone else in DC that’s only there to support some special interest and line their own pocketbook.

17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

BINGO- We have a winner! Well said

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are just pissed that the Republicans are now using crisis like the Dems have for the last 50 years. GTF over it.

BHP41, cav115 and K51000 like this.
  19. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I was 15 when this all started going down, and even I know that isn't what the fuck happened.

Perjury and obstruction of justice were what they impeached him for. Don't lie under oath with a mountain of evidence behind you, yo.
    JFK was well known for his oval office philandering and wasn't impeached for it.

The two others that were impeached:
    Nixon for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of congress
    Johnson because he was sympathetic to the south and the new congress of the reconstruction era saw this as a threat...
    So - even though history likes to throw out the Johnson impeachment because it was weird - it shouldn't be thrown out - because it was weird and was really just a political statement. Watch the political tide, it can lead to some shady shit.

As an aside:
    I fucking hate politics.
    I don't think I have ever liked one person that took on the job of President.
    I managed to be a good little Republican fembot for a while - completely immersed in the fanaticism of it all - but all it made me realize was how big of a bullshit con job it all was. All of it. Never get into the upper echelons of the voting process. Ugh.

jase likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nixon wasn't impeached. He probably would have been, but he resigned first.

sheepofblue likes this.