1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beto for president?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Beto is the modern version of JFK... be careful of him, with the right grooming and $$ he is very electable.
    (Mark My Words)

sharkattack and XFBO like this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I totally agree IF, and its a big one, the Dems can get their far left fringe brought to heel. The war for the soul of the Democratic party is about to be fought.

I would think a group running operations of disinformation for the next two years focused on fracturing Dem unity would do quite well. Anybody interested in funding a political black ops company? :)

stk0308 likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You underestimate the crazy they are on a mission. I heard a prelude to what is going to occur on the radio once. The 'guests' were two people who thought they had been to Mars. #1 got there via astraul projection. #2 Rode there with Bigfoot on his spaceship. At the start of the show one said he got there and was looking at the surface then the other said but Bigfoot brought him into the planet where they lived. Ooops story collision! Nope within 5 minutes the stories mutated and they were best buddies. The AP guy even claimed to have seen the bigfoots. That will be the Democrat parties.

K51000 likes this.
  4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

AOC got elected and has set the standard...so anyone can get in (that doesn't go against them).

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Good call. He married into $$ so he’s already taken care of that detail.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's cute that you think that's not already well underway...

Fonda Dix likes this.
  7. auminer

And like the Kennedys there's PLENTY of dirt on them.

Dirt that won't wash off. When the story breaks about his mama washing cartel $$ through the furniture biz he'll quietly fade into the background to keep that from getting out.

ohwait

K51000 likes this.
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Did mamma get charged accordingly??? Ongoing? If not, they'll need more dirty laundry.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What worries me the most is that most of the Beto supporters are about as good at independent thinking as the Jonestown people or Branch Davidians. Its not politics. It is a cult fueled by kum ba yah feel good bullshit and it seems people fall for it quite easily...

VFR#52, Britt and K51000 like this.
  10. auminer

Fall for it, hell! They're little lab rats hitting the lit button for their next bump of dopamine.

crashman and Fonda Dix like this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You just described all democrat voters.

crashman, K51000 and brex like this.
  12. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

I see what you mean. JFK was a WW2 hero, and Beto was also a war hero as part the team that captured that drug-lord dictator Manuel Noriega in Panama during Operation Just Cause in 1989. The rock band Van Halen even wrote a politically charged song "Panama" about Beto using night vision goggles (that's NVG to you noobs) to track down and capture bad guy Noriega sometime past midnight in the dark of the jungle. Which inspired Beto to learn bass guitar and join a Texas band before realizing politics was the best way to help people.

Britt likes this.
  13. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Wait...
    Ya beat me to it! Crashman DID just describe the whole Demoncrap machine!

Does the stuff you're smoking show up on drug screens?

AND, for anyone in or around WI:

Euck Fevers!!

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Sounds legit. Where's my ballot?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, does he have the Joe Kennedy juggernaut behind him? Joe alone had more pull in more places of power than the entire democratic party does.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

"BETO" just live streamed his freaking dental appointment.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And YOU Watched it....

crashman likes this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Burn :D

VFR#52 and Britt like this.
  19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Local paper had an article in the US news section that Beto was scheduled to be on Oprah for an interview amid 2020 speculation. I asked my Beto favoring mom, why this is news over reporting the wall data? Crickets....

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member