1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

"Is there a level of self-awareness below zero?" Cracking me up.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Granted they both look like crap but somehow he's a frumpy dad-bod and she's a "knock-out". Basically they have the same body, but Schemer barely has some floppy knockers.

The anti-white-male vitriol is quite palatable, well done Dailymail

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 11.58.42 AM.png

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I bet Cap weighs less than twat waffle.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If you consider that unfunny pile of mush to be a "knockout".....then how do you classify this by comparison? If everyone's a winner then no-ones a winner

[​IMG]

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Context: it matters.

Schumer has been derided for years for being chubby. DiCaprio used to be thin.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Amy Schumer isn't "ugly", but hot is most certainly pushing it. She's average to maybe a tick above average. That "headline" is an obvious SJW piece. I'm sure the same author has said extremely disparaging remarks about Melania...

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Bullshit. :Poke:

brex likes this.
  12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

To each their own. If she kept her mouth shut, she's what I'd call "pretty". Not hot, but certainly not ugly. It's her politics that have made her "ugly" to me. Same with Scarjo. She used to be the #1 on my hotness meter. Then she got all SJW and I don't want to see a thing about her anymore.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I just cannot see this in any way shape or form....you need to get out more lol. Maybe when she was younger and much less frumpy I could sort of agree with you, but no way in hell since those days.

then

[​IMG]

now

[​IMG]

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Ok, when you post the worst of the worst photos. :p I remember her from her standup days when she'd make fun of herself for not getting laid and not being ugly but not being hot. I'm also not one of those guys that expects a woman to be hotter than I am. I'm 42, stopped working out a few years ago. My wife is still beautiful to me, but she's 43, had a few kids and neither of us care about being attractive to 20 something kids that still care about being "hot". My standards are not what they once were, though I've always found a REAL woman far more attractive than thin model type twigs.

15. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Off topic, but every time I scroll past your post - all I see is the Thundercats logo.

16. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

The Thundercats logo worked, think about it...shine an LED red light in the sky, the cats will come running

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

18. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner