1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Federal Government Shutdown

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by galloway840, Jan 3, 2019.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Evidently Trump is a great admirer of the French (Great People! Huge respect!) and takes great comfort on their Maginot Defense Line they created.

(....)

The Mexican wall will be as effective as the War on Drugs was (is)...

Now but seriously, if the paranoid sheeple win and the wall is built (even partly), can we have a public poll on its name?

Would Donny Wally McTrumpface be too much of a knockoff from the British research ship?....

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So if it was a 100% overrun vs the article it is still cheaper than 1 year of educational cost. The OP point was we should focus on education vs the wall. I was pointing out that the wall saves more educational cost than its total bill. Sure the numbers can be moved around some but I stand by the base point.

cav115 likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

To late it is partly built and worked where it was :Poke:

cav115 likes this.
  4. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

From Shapiro;
    Democrats say they can spend trillions on a Green New Deal. Trump should propose to cover the wall in solar panels and then tell them they aren't helping him build a carbon-free economy.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Green New Deal? WTF? Why can't these assholes leave shit alone. If green makes sense, the free market will provide for it. We don't need the government to waste trillions of dollars on bullshit projects that don't do anything but line the pockets of cronies.

6. SpeedWerks Racing

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Like the $920B that Bush and Obama spent the fk out of, on "Shovel Ready Jobs"'and the gawdamn infrastructure is still crumbling ??

cav115 and sheepofblue like this.
  9. SpeedWerks Racing

Who the fuck knows with them ...nothing surprises me anymore..
    I think it's mainly that crazy new hot chick AOC,,,,and,,,yes 2XItB

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

NBC Nightly News in full shutdown meltdown mode. Good Lord you would have thinked that a nuclear bomb was dropped on the country by all of the doom and gloom they are reporting. The sky is falling. :crackup:
    Libtards going full libtard.

jrsamples likes this.
  11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

First we have
    now
    ISU representing!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  12. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Police Officer Ronil Singh is all I need to know about democrats and what they accept as collateral damage for more voters. And they had the balls to call us deplorable.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Don’t you have some forestry land to (mis) manage. :D

Oh and 2 fucks my man.

14. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

But the War on Drugs is not effective. Wait, I see what you did there...

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Even a 10 ft. wall with a solar panel on top is a near impossibility to climb over. Win.

Britt likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

17. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Don't they need ssn to work? To work they need some document (fake or not) which means they paying tax and whatever else is taken out of the paycheck.
    If they are paid in cash than employer is probably doing illegal stuff.

To be business owner in USA you don't need to live in USA or have any paperwork. Anybody can own business in USA.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So after having a really interesting conversation with a lady on Facebook about this, and doing some additional research, apparently yes, you do need an SSN to work, but the IRS doesn’t actually check them to make sure they’re valid.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  19. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Maybe that's Trump's genius - Put a tariff on steel and solar (check, already done!), then build the wall. Use the tariff revenue you collect from buying materials for the wall to keep building more of the wall. It's like a perpetual energy machine!

You don't need a SSN to pay taxes - you can apply for a Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

20. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

But you can,t work with ITIN.