1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That is because Trump was referring to illegal aliens not to immigrants you commie bitch. 100% of ILLEGAL aliens have broken the law. Additionally many go on to commit other crimes. Fact checked the commie.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

At rates lower than natural born citizens.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

If not here, Not at all, in this country.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Source? CIS said 2.5 times the NB rate for non-immigration laws.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Well in that case let them all in so our crime stats go down.

6. dsapsis

I've posted it twice in the last few months and it received only the brilliant deflection of: "they are are criminals!".

No one is swayin' anyone here, but comparing CATO to CIS is a direct study in thinktank vs lobbyist.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Even if illegal immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than nbc's, aren't those still ADDITIONAL crimes that would not have been committed IF the illegals had stayed home?

SpeedWerks Racing likes this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Please...that's the kind of shit you come up with if you aren't using government school math...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    sheepofblue likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Huh?

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Education doesn't preclude bias, no matter how subtle.

11. dsapsis

Yes. But what is a more valid measure of something -- magnitude or rate? If one were consider the average rate of crime per person a valid metric of civility and social maturity, then it's a positive. I'm not seeing many countries reducing their populations, so the denominator is going up, despite whatever we do.

I just think the rhetoric around immigration has been propagandized for political expediency (while Trump took it to a new level, its been around a long time, and both parties are grossly guilty) and this type of Nationalism/Populism isn't good for us. Witness all the discussion degrading the validity of alternate views (cf. pluralism).

No one swayin', like I said. Carry on.

12. Venom51

Government school math..where the answer doesn't have to be correct it just has to support your position. It's the same math that makes the lottery look like a good retirement plan.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you supporting my argument or jumping onboard asking for dsapsis to answer the question?

14. 600 dbl are

False.

I don't really care if the rate of crime from illegals is lower, the point is they shouldn't be here in the first place. A wall/fence/barrier/moat on it's own is not the full answer, but it is a start. Care to take a guess what every single military installation has?

cav115 likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A moat?

Britt and cav115 like this.
  16. Venom51

Really are you having that much trouble doing the math? Of course I am supporting your argument. More people committing crime, even at a lower rate, is never going to equal less crime.

Not to mention they are breaking the law the moment they get here...

17. 600 dbl are

I like the idea. Stock it with gators and mines, have fun with it.

18. Venom51

Sharks...sharks with "fricken" laser beams attached to their heads....

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No, it made perfect sense to me, but I've seen some huge leaps of the imagination in this place. Plus, you didn't "like" my post:Poke:

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

"FRICKEN", with air quotes.