1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

here ya go

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Dec 19, 2018.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I think it has to get to it's targeted goal before you can cash out? But I would hope there's some sort of safeguards.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

3. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

David-imoddavid likes this.
  5. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

Currently at 14.6 million with an average contribution of $62.
    Opposition at 121k with an average contribution of $22.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh come on guys, you're almost at 2% of the target.

A bit more effort, and only 98% to go.

Slam dunk (door?)...

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Facebook has been deleting comments and memes referring to the officer's killer as an illegal immigrant/migrant/alien while calling it hate speech.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I had to explain to my elderly father that no, Trump is not running the gofundme. Which is probably what many people believe.

10. In Your Corner

At least we're fighting the right fight.
    And that kind of condescension helps to maintain resolve, please keep it up.
    I want every leftist out there to go balls to the wall declaring their disdain and hatred for Trump supporters
    over the next two years. We need that kind of get-out-the-vote effort.
    Put your tolerance on full display.

Knotcher and Ducti89 like this.
  11. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So they want 5B for a wall, wouldn't it be better spent on more border patrol agents and more technology that can't be defeated with a ladder made from scrap? :D

jase likes this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

5 billion should be spent on Phalanx guns and enough people to keep them adequately reloaded. Place them on the border with overlapping fields of fire and have them target anything taller than a rabbit. Problem solved. There will be no wall built...the border will still be open to anyone brave enough to try it but I suspect that after enough bodies pile up the numbers trying will dwindle.

Br1anbuck and crashman like this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’d like to see an estimate for an Electric Fence.

Wouldn’t that be considerably less? And possibly more effective?

14. In Your Corner

Bounty hunters.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The problem with just adding more agents is they catch the illegal aliens within the US and then the crap laws and out of control judges force them to be set loose so they can show up later (which very few do). A wall allows the existing border guards to prevent crossing to start with. Also as to effectiveness border walls are like communism. You can look at history and the current world to see the effectiveness in actual operation. Walls have been effective far more often than not.

But the reality is the Democrats (and progressive Republicans) do not want border security. The argument you made might be sincere but coming from Pelosi that is just a way to kick the can down the road and keep the crap system in place.

TurboBlew likes this.
  16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Everyone asking about the effectiveness of "the Wall"...how effective was the berlin wall? Pretty damn effective.
    Of course no fixed obstacle (fancy military term for shit like walls, wire and mines) is truly effective without oversight. In the army that oversight is usually accomplished with machine guns and arty....so maybe here we will use BP agents and cameras.

But if you walk miles thru the desert and come upon a 15foot high wall....well it will be difficult to just scale it.

17. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

Results of a google search for minutemanproject are interesting - especially if ya have some time on your hands.

18. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Unless you know there's a wall and you carry some rope and a hook or a shovel. If no one is around to stop you how hard could it be to figure out a way over or under? And then there's the issue of taking property from landowners, damaging sensitive areas for plants and animals, and provisions for wildlife migration.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    R1Racer99 likes this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

While I completely support a wall, that was the stupidest campaign promise ever made. Now we have two groups painted into corners, neither of which is going to get any paint on their shoes.

20. In Your Corner

Have you seen pictures of the damage done to sensitive areas by the illegals?
    Are you aware that many landowners are not safe on their own land because of the illegals?

sheepofblue and Ducti89 like this.