1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AntiWhite thread.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 30, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't worry, they call you racist in a sophisticated fashion.

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Is he racist from opinion,unfounded facts,or just the typical dog pile mentality ? Does his opinion,whether its founded,or not scare everyone?
    Why can't he have an opinion as a white male w/o everyone getting all shitty?
    Maybe he has had life experiences that give him this angle of thinking?
    Is he guilty of being white,guilty of being right? Please show your're work before following the herd and shitting on this guy.
    Why the fuck did I come in here? Nothing good can come from opinions,religion,and politics..Spreads butt cheeks

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm old enough to remember when the word "racist" actually meant something.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yup

Now.......

upload_2018-12-31_13-7-21.jpeg

K51000 and ToofPic like this.
  5. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

That only applies to left wing climatology. Settled.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Is whitey dead yet?

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yep. He jumped out of the second story window he invented.

8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Yes. Why doesn't it scare you?

Is he a white male? I doubt very much that he's black, but he *could* be Pacific Islander.

Oh, and IMHO, people here would be well justified to be more "shitty."

I'm sorry, and I hope he finds his way out of that labyrinth.

Right, no, but he could be Native American. (See above)

Why did you come in here? And then why did you choose to defend this post? Of all the posts in here, you defend this one?

When I read his post I genuinely felt uncomfortable that this person was posting on a site that I frequent.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

See whistle above Francis.

11. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

You have to admit, it takes skill to type with one hand while holding a Tikki Torch in the other.

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have to give you a half point vs R Acree. The buildings are mud but not one story: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/mud-masons-of-mali

Of course the mud thing I suspect ignores a reality of the ages. They worked with the materials on hand. Was there stone available in the region? Wood? Study the ancient architectures in our western states for examples of materials on hand vs construction techniques. Further if your available materials are not strong enough why would you build mega stories? Further consider the age of the buildings in the link, seems to have withstood the time vs in the US south where it would have been a puddle LOL.

Your point of the instability of Africa might have some validity but the data you used was flawed at best.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There is also that whole Egypt thing and those itty bitty buildings. White man traveled back in time and built that shit.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can we all get back to bashing whites.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

.......the inconvenient truth these idiot leftists and progressives just can't seem to wrap their heads around.

Obviously this is just targeted to the US, but it's applicable to everywhere else (western societies anyway).

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    lee955i likes this.
  17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Just an FYI, Egyptians were of ME heritage. I know lots of people like to say Egyptians were black, but they're more in relation to modern day Iraq/Iran. The Kush are a true example of pure "black", but they were a strong empire that built large structures and had a strong trade with Egypt.

18. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Need to get ya'll back to the real world. If you have experience with Kush, it might be on the 2nd floor or it might not. But guarantee you'll be waking up covered in Dorito's dust, feeling good about life.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I figured someone would bring that around. I'm simply pointing out Egypt is in Africa.

20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Ah, I thought the discussion was more about sub-saharan Africa.