1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

here ya go

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Dec 19, 2018.

1. ton

ton Arf!

around here, as long as it's not a racer's wife, everyone's fair game :rolleyes:

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...the woman is very attractive. Recognize.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

troof

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'll be watching. I'm just waiting to hear that this donation is for real and then I'm in.

5. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I guess I would put off by the "all I see on that page is his wife". I mean, this dude that sacrificed for us and is leading this charge to get what so many of you want and it's cracks about his wife. I know it came across as snowflakey and it's not my first day on the beeb.

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Over $8mil now and climbing fast.

7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

If this is for real, and Trump truly ends up endorsing it, I'll donate to the first political cause in my life. I've got to know that this won't make some con artist super rich after he flees the country with a small fortune.

K51000 likes this.
  8. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

48373354_2002479026456032_4763515186810191872_n.jpg

GRH likes this.
  9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

How many miles does 8 million get you? I'd like to see how fast it would have to climb to get to $5 billion in our lifetime. Do people get their money back when this shit stalls before it hits one percent of the goal?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your comment comes off as manginaish to me. YMMV. He married an attractive woman. She gets noticed and, according to one article, was looking to get on the Maxim hot 100 list.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

All kidding aside, and much to my amazement, I think the Trumpster, The Donald, is doing an awesome job!
    Better than any POTUS yet. These are tough times for him. No POTUS has faced such press/media adversary as the Trumpster has. I for one couldn't handle this kind of crap if it were my job.
    I'm glad he is handling it. Most any other would have crumbled and quit by now.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

And now it’s being reported that scumbags/Dems are doxxing contributors to the go fund me.

Use the anon donation function folks.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Funny, but it says right on the page, that donations made in celebrities or politicians names will be refunded.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That doesn't make any sense.

Would you be ashamed to be outed as a wall supporter? Seems to me you and most others would be proud of it.

Maybe I'm not getting the doxing bit.... (new word for me)

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Do you want your local Antifa at your front door or hassling you while you buy a coffee?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Doxxing is identifying someone's personal information for the purpose of enabling harassment of those people, which you should know.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Actually, some days, yes. It would be nice to have a convenient target for the stress and pent up rage:crackup:

Knotcher likes this.
  18. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Does gofundme do any sort of check on the actual destination of the funds? I mean, that ladder fund is $86k right now. The person who started that could cash out, go to Home Depot and buy a few ladders, then toss them in the desert near the border, and claim all the rest as "admin expense".

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

TurboBlew and galloway840 like this.