1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Track goodies for Gen 1 Daytona 675

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Jae, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Jae

Jae New Member

Shipping To 02135

Crispietofu likes this.
  2. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

I have GPR dampener, Apex mfg steering limiter, MotionPro throttle, new Renthal 520 sprockets front/rear, new EBC brake pads.

3. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Got a few sets of complete wheels in good shape, Translogic QS, swinger, frame, sub frame, meter, engine with bad trans, Scotts damper mount, other misc bits.

4. mikeymoto

mikeymoto New Member

brembo m50 calipers for sale comes with pads 10/10 condition $600 shipped

5. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Got a Penske 8987 triple rear shock with remote reservoir I might part with if you have a stock shock to trade out.

6. Jae

Jae New Member

Damn, I already purchased a new Penske shock. If only I posted this sooner. Looking for a Linear Race Link now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Sean Mah

Sean Mah Well-Known Member

I have a set of Brembo M4 Monobloc calipers with good pads. Excellent condition. $300usd shipped

8. rllamarca

rllamarca Well-Known Member

Not sure if you still have this, but I have a stock street triple R (same as standard Daytona) shock I'd be happy to part with plus cash...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

9. Jason Parker

Jason Parker Member

I have a set of red wheels with rotors and cush drive , 2 new rear vortex sprockets and a set of race fairings.

10. rllamarca

rllamarca Well-Known Member

If he's not interested in the fairings, I may be for the right price. Wheels and sprockets too. What are you asking?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

11. Jason Parker

Jason Parker Member

I would do $500 for everything. Plus shipping not unless you are close to western nc then I would meet you.