1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AntiWhite thread.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Interesting that they all dressed in Venezuela colors....hmmmmmmm.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Next up ruined economy as they run a large talent pool out and institutionalize that there are no property rights.

SGVRider likes this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

For over 40 years the majority of immigrants legal and otherwise have been from poor, non-white countries.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's fantastic.

All their food is being provided by the white-run farms that they are planning to fleece whilst also having no clue how to operate. Famine/failed-state incoming....

[​IMG]

7. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

Already happened in Zimbabwe/Rhodesia.

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Will the lefties demand we take in the white refugees from South Africa, or let them be killed because they’re white devils? Can’t wait to see how they rationalize this one.

K51000 likes this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Those are not refugees. They are oppressors that have been rightfully overthrown and deserve no sympathy.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Something their ancestors did?

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Come on man. Get on board with the LWN mindset. Neither I or my ancestors owned slaves but apparently to some I am still a white devil. The children get to bear the burden of their parents sins and all.
    ( I guess I should have used the sarcasm font on the previous post. I was rolling my eyes as I typed it.):D

kangasj likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Exactly when do you guys think apartheid ended? 1865?

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So two wrongs........

Of course in the name of revenge you can go and confiscate the land of someone because they are white (regardless of the support or lack of of the previous system). Just give it to your supporters regardless of their ability to run it, worked well for the oil industry in Venezuela. Wouldn't prosperity, respect for others and freedom be better goals? Of course that isn't as profitable to the demagogues who will be the few that are not left destitute and starving.

K51000, Motofun352 and kangasj like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tell that to people who actually lived under apartheid. I'm sure that's all they need to hear to cast their resentment aside and process things rationally.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sins of the father.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I suspect there'll be many wishing they were back in apartheid when they die of starvation.

But then again, not eating for 2 weeks straight will affect your ability to process things rationally.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't think anyone, other than displaced whites, would wish a return to apartheid.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Says the guy who doesn't have a clue what it was like for them.

auminer likes this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Any white who didnt sell when the communist Mandela took over has kind of made their own bed.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]