1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR 600 Lightech R Rearsets for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Marc A., Dec 6, 2018.

1. Marc A.

Marc A. Well-Known Member

Looking for attack preferably or woodcraft vortex. Need ones that are more suitable for gp shift with a QS. You will add for vortex or woodcraft. $500 plus shipping and fees unless f&f [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Those look nice! You can just swap out the shift rod, no? FYI I’ve read that it’s critical to keep the shift knuckle at a 90 degreee angle to the rod...yours looks more like a 45

3. Marc A.

You are right on the angle, the reason I’m swapping rearsets is because the shift rod runs the coolant hose violently and even worse with the Quickshift sensor installed

4. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

I see...I also notice your tape sleeve protector on the hose. No way to shim the rod further out from the frame and to secure the hose further forward? Looks like you have an 07-09 RR there. My 07 is setup for standard shift and was curious about how GP shift would be...waiting on a Translogic QS to come in. It'll be a small project to get it to all fit without rubbing if I go to GP shift. Maybe fit a hard collar/reducer midway between the hose?

5. Snakecrate

Snakecrate Well-Known Member

A simple spacer or two on each end should solve the problem :)

Actually... you can possition the top whatever the thing called on the right side that way it wont hit the hose.

6. Snakecrate

7. Marc A.

That bottom piece you’re wanting to move is the mounting source of the lever to the bracket attached to the from. Solid intentions...but that won’t work

8. Snakecrate

OR one of the 3 holes... anyways, try to flip the top thingy to the other side, I’m sure it’ll clear the rod from hitting the hose.

9. Marc A.

It being on the right side is standard shift. Left side is gp shift which is what I want

10. Marc A.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bump. Posted on eBay as well so it’s trusted on your end and easier process. Starting bid $300 plus $15 to ship

11. Marc A.

Bump

12. Marc A.

Sold on eBay