1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

traffic court

Discussion in 'General' started by walt415, Dec 5, 2018.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Agreed. But I still want to see them!

speedluvn likes this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Jeez... You've seen one set of boobs, you've seen em all.

OH, hell .. who am I kidding ?I DO want to see em all! :D

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

The lady that supposedly had the lesbian encounters with Hillary Clinton?......ynuck ynuck ynuck.....:crackup:

4. walt415

walt415 Active Member

Thank you for the thread jack. Really. I'd much rather look at boobs than think about the accident. :)

The other driver is pretty much sticking to his story. He'll have his day in court on December 17. I'll keep you posted.

Walt

5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

How can a witness who has no personal knowledge of what went down testify?

regularguy likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was wondering the same thing.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Testifying as to what is in the report? Probably just fills the "someone has to be there to testify" loophole.

Ducti89 likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And perhaps it's just arraignment.

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

when i was hit on my R6 by a dude, he got a ticket. i got subpoena'd because he wanted to fight his ticket. by that point, i had already been paid out generously for my bike/helmet/lost wages/etc... i was fine and the few bruises i had were long gone. i went to court and the dude didn't even try to lie, told the judge he didn't see me, it was an accident. judge gave him the full points/fine, then thanked me for coming because without me they would have had to let him go. that made me feel bad because i already got paid and wasn't hurt, i didn't really care if he got a ticket, i just wanted my bike back. in my head i was like, "i figured i would have gotten in trouble for ignoring it, that's the only reason i showed up." but whatever i guess...

10. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

What else happens if the citation is removed? You get fucked somehow?

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

I swear he has been looking out better since then. And told a few peeps.

12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

In Philly and Pittsburgh traffic court is set up that way.
    Even in some of the bigger suburbs the magistrate will schedule say all of the State Police citiations on one day. PSP sends down a representative to be there for all the hearings. Usually these citations get worked out,
    reduced, etc. If the person wants an actual hearing and have the officer there it’s rescheduled.
    Like I mentioned earlier this could get into dungeon material really quick.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Ducti89 likes this.
  13. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Apparently the budget supercedes that principal.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  14. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

No arraignement at traffic court.

As far as criminal court goes, we arent allowed to have co-affiants. So if we need another Officer there to testify we plaster their name in the complaint/affidavit to hold the case so they both must show.

There’s a whole lot more going on at my place hence my Tennesse thread....

15. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

I received a failure to yield citation after a minor accident. I was turning left thru an intersection in front of a blind hill when a car came roaring ice the hill and clipped my rear bumper. Relatively minor damage and no one was hurt. I went to court and beat the ticket due to mitigating circumstances and the cop even showed up and vouched for me. However my insurance still paid for the damage to the other persons car as I had caused the accident. I just avoided the ticket and the points.
    So while it's possible to beat the ticket, the other guy's insurance will still likely pay.

16. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yup. that's what my dude's ticket was. he was trying to pull out from a shopping center parking lot to my left, thru a gap in a line cars that was backed up from a red light like 150 feet behind me from where i just turned, just didn't see me and pulled right into me and i had no time to react. without me in court, the cop wasn't there, he didn't see it actually happen, they would have had to throw out dudes ticket. that's what made me feel bad. he wasn't a liar and he wasn't being wreckless, so then i was just like damn... i just fucked this college kid into some points haha