1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 26, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

I do think we should re-visit the bench. I think it may be one too many now looking at it

2. mag

mag Well-Known Member

My office league is 4 bench players and its great. We've even had more trades in that league than in this league.

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

We have 5 in my other league. I like it.

4. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Dude, why are you Tuesday morning quarterbacking my team? Engram was/is listed as "questionable" and there's no other TE available that's not on IR that's even remotely worth the gamble (been there, done that when he originally got injured and it did nothing). I'm also really curious how you came to the conclusion I "checked out in week 12"?. . .because so far it looks like you're only basing that on one data point (which if your job is what you say it is, you should definitely know better).

Feel free to analyze my team/decision making. Also feel free to post about about what conclusions you're drawing from that.

Just know that considering we don't talk (which means you have no clue what or how I think) you have a 50/50 shot of being right. . .

Now HPPT. . .well, not so shockingly, he got that shit right. . .:D

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I only looked at Engram, well because I'm a Giants fan and he was ruled out relatively early, Thursday IIRC for week 13. That's how I came with that conclusion. Week 12 he was a very late scratch, so maybe you didn't have enough time, but he was ruled out then also.

They aren't many data points to choose from. So you go with sample size of 2.

Sent from my smatrfone

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

well good luck to the all the playoff contestants, both for the championship and for the Mongo Trophy, err, Sacko.

And the grudge match between Paige and Mongo, looks very interesting.

And Sprinkles, may the best 8-5 team win.
    Triumph vs Scotty87: is this your first playoff in Yahoo, Commissioner man?
    and last but not least: Drew vs "TE-less in Seattle": Drew may be the Sacko, even though his AWOL team almost won 2 weeks in a row.

How would we handle an AWOL Sacko?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He paid his entry fee. We don't need to worry about him until next August.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wanna know how I get better players :D

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

If I lose to Mongo twice then I should be the sacko. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Auto-draft. Trying to go with all Atlanta and Cincinnati is not a strategy. It's just feelings. Drastic measures need to be applied.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm doing better with my half ass strategy than I did auto draft last year.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

1 data point.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I'm too lazy to quote and respond to BB's shit individually, so I'll just say this:

PAPA is right on with the MIA dude.

I thought I made the playoffs one time before, but maybe I'm wrong.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Drew's AWOL squad has Derrick Henry with 47 points. Looks like someone has a uphill battle for Sacko [emoji23]

Sent from my smatrfone

dtalbott likes this.
  16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Being AWOL is the only legit reason anybody would have ever rostered or started Henry.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Jesus. That is too perfect. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Manchester :D

badmoon692008 and Scotty87 like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Also let's not forget that in the weeks after the autodraft, you probably did your best to use the waivers to transform your team into the Atlanta Bengals. :D

BigBird likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? I don't even remember looking at the player names much less the team last year, just at projected points to try and get higher numbers :D