1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Obviously ol' Tess just needs to start her own lingerie for Weebles brand and laugh as she waddles all the way to the bank.

crashman likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Far to much easier to rip on those doing than do something yourself.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

... "" Tess Holliday won’t be giving Victoria’s Secret any of her money. "" ...

Ya think? I don't think Victoria Secret sells size 666XXXXXXXXL

I think curves are sexy, but gawtdamn!

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just put down the fuckin Twinkies for crying out loud.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sorry Tess, looking like the banking at Talladega is not curvy.

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mom deserves to be laughed at and her explanation to the kid should have included "because I'm a fucking moron".... I feel bad for the kid but luckily they can change it when they're old enough.

BigBird likes this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

tiggen and grasshopper like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What do you mean Santa's not real?

K51000 and BigBird like this.
  13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

#KIWF

https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/

"Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real."

The kicker....your tax dollars are being used to fund this shit. Let that simmer for a bit :beer:

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

ROFLMAO! I clicked the link knowing it would probably just piss me off, but the picture right at the top of the page made me crack up! The kid is like, "What the fuck is wrong with all of the grown-ups around here???" :crackup::crackup::crackup::(

[​IMG]

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Children are interesting.

When given a choice of baby dolls, they always choose the baby dolls that match themselves. Black children choose black and white choose white. Yet they cant be racist. I always find that interesting the 10 or so times I see it every month.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's just nature I'd....Muhammed Ali's iconic interview with Michael Parkinson -circa 1971
    (although, imagine if it were someone white who said all this, even back then :eek:)

MP: I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t object to it.
    MA: Well, you wouldn’t. But I’m sure a lot of them would. What I’m trying to say is - well, you say that but you’re on a show you gotta say that.
    MP: No that’s not true.
    MA: Why would you want to do that?
    MP: Because I don’t think I’m any different to you, you see.
    MA: Oh we’re much different. You know we’re different.
    MP: Society’s made us different.
    MA: No, not society. God made us different.
    MP: No no. we’re just human beings. He made all of us.
    MA: Listen, bluebirds fly with bluebirds. Red birds fly wanna be with red birds. Tell me when I’m wrong. Pigeons fly with pigeons.
    MP: But we have intelligence.
    MA: They don’t have intelligence, and yet they stay together. We should have more intelligence than them, right? They all got different cultures. The eagles like to hang out in the mountains. The buzzard like to fly in the desert.
    MP: But there’d certainly be problems a buzzard mating with a sparrow, wouldn’t there?
    MA: Right. But we have problems too. I don’t see no black and white couples in England or America walking around proud holding their children and going out.
    MP: That’s because society’s fault. We’ve got to educate people.
    MA: But life is too short for me to be doing that. I’d rather be reading to my own: I have a beautiful daughter, beautiful wife. They look like me, we all happy and I don’t have no trouble. And I ain’t that much in love with no woman to go through that hell - ain’t no one woman that good. You understand?
    MP: I do understand. But I think it’s sad that…
    MA: It’s ain’t sad that I want my child to look like me? Every intelligent person wants their child to look like him. I’m sad because I want to bow out of my race and leave my beautiful identity? Chinese love Chinese. They love their little slant eyed, pale brown skinned babies. Pakistanis love their culture. Jewish people love their culture. A lot of Catholics want to marry Catholics because the want their religion to stay the same.

:D

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

That name paired with her scandal...:beer: