1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMB TranX 260's for sale

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Mongo, Nov 20, 2018.

1. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

Or call John at the link Mongo posted and see if he will sell you some used ones.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Go to RacingTransponderFix.com and buy one from him.

PMooney Jr. likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While he may have used too, he's printing brand new ones along with both brand new power supplies. That's where I got the ones I'm putting with the brand new transponders since AMB doesn't stock them in the US any longer.

4. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

Glad to see his 3d printing is coming along. He had just started it awhile back and sent me a R&D cradle. Works great.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, totally impressed with products and service from him.

6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I saw a GM version of that a few months ago. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera handy.

7. TipzR6

TipzR6 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the ignorant question. Once these are gone what is going to replace these transponders?

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You’ll always be able to have a transponder: you can get a subscription too

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They'll still have the ones with a subscription/lease deal. These I think might be the last of the old style as far as brand new.

Also - order now for Xmas!! I have priority mail boxes just waiting to go out.

:crackup:

10. j cal

j cal Well-Known Member

Sorry to hijack: are the transponder rental prices going up any time soon?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not planning on it. Granted we really don't want to be in the rental business.

j cal likes this.
  12. j cal

j cal Well-Known Member

I'll take one, can't seem to "start a conversation" with you

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay peeps, less than a month til we go racing and I've still got a bunch of these things.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

$200 apiece. Move them while you can!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

So you want a charging briefcase? :D

17. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I could have fun with that... my friends at the track already went bug eyed when GMD delivered my forks back to me in my rifle case, with nicely cut to fit recesses in the foam and everything. Showing up with a charging briefcase for just one or two transponders would be right in line with that.

18. racerboy66

racerboy66 Hugs for ery body

Got mine the other day and it looks great. Well worth the extra $$ for all new stuff. (Not that much more considering used prices either)

Thanks dude!!
    See ya at the track

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Glad it got there, always worry a little about USPS :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW I'll have some of these (full setup) with me at Auto Club this weekend and Emily will have some at Talladega next weekend as well.