1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immigration is bad for Europe ...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Pittenger5, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Pot meet Kettle

3. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Her sole objection is it strengthens the Right. Can't be having too much, you know, democracy.

K51000 and Phl218 like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

How is this bish's drivel even remotely relevant?

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Amazingly, there seems to ALWAYS be someone out there willing to prop her up, be it metaphorical, physical, or financial. I swear its like she did a deal with the devil.

jdaniel likes this.
  6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yet let the Caravan just roll on in the US :rolleyes:

7. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I'm far from a fan of hers, but in truth, she's right. The immigrant crisis from Africa and the middle east has a ton to do with the rise of right-wing nationalist movements across Europe. Folks simply got fed up with the leftist BS of allowing all these folks in just because they wanted a better life. Reap what you sow...

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

why does anyone care what she says about anything? She lost! three times! She is Al Gore with old granny titties and cankles.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

People need to pay attention as Hillary is keeping her name in the news as to run again in 2020. IIRC, she has flipped her opinion on open borders now and seems to be talking to the middle.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm thinking it goes far beyond them just being concerned about losing their identity (nationalism), I'd bet they're fed up with the inevitable spike in crime that came with Merkel's blessing to allow a million refugees in. IIRC, in Sweden alone, the number of sex crimes shot up a crazy amount when they allowed thousands in a number of yrs ago. I wonder how much media suppression is going in Germany these days???

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She hasn't flipped, she has always adjusted depending on who she is sucking up to at the time.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Tactical not strategic change, her comments are directed to Eurotrash progressives only.

Hide your cynicism in plain sight.