1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Election 2020 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Nov 6, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You aren't I have been through Nashville.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

It’s bad that the Dems control the house. It’s also good for 2020. The next two years the Dems will show even more of thier true colors to America.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Told the wife the good feelz that all were saying about bi-partisan blah blah blah would last two days....I'm actually OK with the sniping back and forth. A government that can't govern is only slightly worse than a shrinking government. Look at what happened in 2008 thru 2010. OH, I actually hope for a government shutdown and massive layoff (except for military) on one condition...no back pay for time off. If they could keep it going for 6000 days (yes that's right...17 years!) we could pay off the national debt! :eek:

gixxerreese likes this.
  4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The problem is that they will blame Trump for everything and their voters will believe them and use it to drum up even more support with the "gimme free stuff" segment of society.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When the other side excoriates you for everything you do it no longer matters what you do.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Michael Moore today:

“We cannot run a politician against Trump. We will lose," he said. "We have to run a beloved American. It’s gotta be like a Michelle Obama or it’s gotta be a Sully Sullenberger.”

I understand him mentioning "proud of my country" Michelle but he left out Oprey for a reason. She's the perfect beloved American.

Cleaver boy living in a fat suit.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Trump would wipe the floor with Sully... he can't fight dirty.

Mr Obama would probably win for the same reason that Okra, or Whoopee would win: melanin and estrogen.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Mr. Obama? Okra? I can't make up my mind whether you are seven or pathetic.

R1Racer99 and auminer like this.
  9. auminer

I identify as 7.

Can I quit my job and get bussed to school where I don't have to participate to get a participation trophy?

crashman likes this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No. You're an adult. Kindly act like a non-pathetic one. You're welcome!

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You might make a case for breast feeding if you decided to go 5.

12. auminer

Least I'm not a wise ass. :p

You seem to be offended by my assertion that the next president is quite likely to be determined by melanin and estrogen levels. I'm sorry you feel that way, but I stand by my thoughts.

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You're wiser than most, so there! :p

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I am not offended by your assertion. However, calling people Mr. Obama, Okra and Whoopee, three individuals who are very accomplished, regardless of what you think of their political affiliations, in my opinion makes you sound childish. You stand by your views, and lead off with second grade name calling. You have something serious, productive to say? Let's hear it. As an adult. We could all use good ideas.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  15. auminer

Accomplished??? Oprah - I would agree. Came from nothing and now a billionaire employing thousands. That's the American fuckin dream right there! If I didn't see it in front of my face, I'd've thought it impossible that black woman born into poverty in rural 1950s Mississippi could end up where she's at. If she wasn't an LWN but a centrist voice, she would find more support from me for any political aspirations. I'd suspect that the lefty crap is an act. Generous philanthropy yes, but I can't comprehend someone overcoming what she did believing that it's impossible for others to do without handouts... indeed, she SHOULD know that handouts would prevent it.

Michelle Obama? She married a community organizer who could talk really purdy.

What's Goldberg accomplished other than growing some natty dreads and sitting around in a circle with several other post menopausal grouchy bitches spouting leftist rhetoric?

16. sheepofblue

Sad thing on Oprah is I used to respect her even when disagreeing. However she has gone full on racist lately, shame as she was above acting like that for a long time.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Don’t forget whoopie has made some shitty movies as well.

18. auminer

I was akshully trying to give her a little bit of a pass there.

19. sheepofblue

Some? There might be one that is not horrible but the title eludes me.

20. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Doncha know only the left can use ridicule? When the right does, it's being divisive.