1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender free? Now we're going to be age free too?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Nov 8, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Tell him what he's won, Johnny! :D

3. condon66

Wait, really? I didn't see it.

4. condon66

Ok, I see it now lol.

5. condon66

This message will self destruct in 3...2....1....

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I missed it.. does he not have a point though?

its all about Artificial Intelligence anyway. they will need birth certificates on flat earth too.

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We've already seen the first robot citizen.

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

thats un a merican!

10. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I'm fine with rolling his age back 20 years from 69 to 49... He just better get his ass back to work Monday morning cause he owes us another 16 years before collection his retirement

11. condon66

Yeah I was thinking that too. And pay back any social security he received. And any senoir citizen discounts. Oh, and any birthday money paid to him the last 20 years lol.

12. auminer

For those two above that didn't read the article, he did say that he would renounce his pension if his suit was successful.

13. condon66

Renouncing his pension and paying back what he already received are different things.

14. auminer

Until he's declared 49 again, he's still 69 and entitled to the pension. After he's declared 49, he could opine that he was formerly 60 and thus entitled to it.

So when he turns 69 again would he be double-dipping?

I'm confused...

15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

read the bible thread, pay close attention to the 'time only applies on flat earth' posts. lol

16. auminer

puff-puff-pass.

Funny thing: that's probably not even in the top ten of silliest assertions in that thread.

I say again: The bible is an interesting anthology, but don't go making a religion out of it.

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

well, stay confused then.

if it makes you feel any less con fused, just blame it on that reading comprehension disability. ;-)

18. auminer

19. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

so anyway...

why do we wish people a Happy Birthday every year when we only have one natural one. why not a Happy Birthdate?

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I love how you’re arrogant enough to think your crazy ass shit is because you’re just so deep that no one else can comprehend it ... but you’re the one that’s right. :crackup:

condon66 likes this.