1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Midterms: Should we take bets on the results?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Oct 30, 2018.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I think Sheila Jackson Lee may already hold that distinction. Imagine what the pair of them might accomplish working together in Congress.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Actual image of the #BlueWave

[​IMG]

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I think this is a little dramatic.

More like this.
    A1507152-F676-4B84-B80D-EC8924E1B082.jpeg

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Casual user definitely will be dirty a week or 2 weeks later definitely. Especially if they have any fat on their body. If they are skinny they can get it out in a day or 2.

7. gixxerreese

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

California has mail in ballots. If the race is close it could take days to open and count those. All “precincts” would have been reporting so that is the 100%.

Other factor can be that the race is close enough for a mandatory or candidate requested recount.

I think at least one state requires 50% of the vote, so there might be follow on election between the top two if that threshold is not met.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. gixxerreese

@Fonda Dix how do you like after Colorado votes in a bunch of dems. The very first day they are talking about shutting down oil and gas after the same people that put them in office voted down prop 112 by 57%. They just don’t get it do they.

Democratic leadership is beginning to sound the alarm about any new oil and gas law after Proposition 112 failed.

Rep. KC Becker said its time to "put it to rest." Newly elected Representative Emily Sirota, a strong progressive joining the chamber, doesn't agree.

"It doesn't mean the fight is over we will still be working hard. The future of my kids the future of Colorado our planet depends on states like Colorado," Sirota said.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What they "get" is that victory goes to the persistent.
    They don't care what you think, want, or like.

Did you catch the video of the first Muslim Congresswoman celebrating her victory while wrapped in the Palestinian flag?
    I'll give you one guess where her allegiances lie.

gixxerreese likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont understand how the state works very well but it sure isnt Texas.

But, dems going against the will of the people? That is as sure as the sun rising in the east.

brex and gixxerreese like this.
  12. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Every amendment passed. It's like people didn't even read them they just defaulted to 'yes let's change our state Constitution'... I only voted yes on 2 of them, the others were horrible. A special court for businesses? And people complain of government bloat... Sigh.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm not aware of all state to state laws. Kansas was zero tolerance. I gave several rides and waited with some on the side of the road while their friends picked them up. The legal problem is if I let someone drive away after blowing above the legal limit but they have all faculties, but they hit a bus full of nuns, I would be criminally liable. I also didn't believe in wrecking someones life because of scale determined by a bunch of grieving mothers.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And since the post marks on those mail in ballots can be up to 3 days after the end of official voting it makes it real convenient if it looks like you aren't going to win....round up a few more dead people who were slow getting to the post office and even you can be a winner.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It sounds like you actually employ common sense when handling those situations, but I doubt you could be held criminally liable in the scenario you cite.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I wasn't going to risk it.

code3ryder likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am sure and HIPAA laws do not remotely cover what a person tells their employer. They only cover professionals not releasing info.

cav115 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Around here the issue is supporting the DUI industry. There is a ton of money being made by a lot of people. I doubt anyone cares much about the bus full of nuns holding babies.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You couldn't guess that from the fact that they left him out of the meme? Nobody in the history of the world gets better numbers than Trump.

The Great One likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Memes only need to support a given viewpoint... not present objective facts.

Are you new here? :D