1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump to send at least 800 troops to southern border ahead of migrant caravan

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Timothy Landon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wow... those clothes are exceptionally clean after that arduous trek through the Mexican jungles. :rolleyes:

Or I could just read the thread before I post.

thrak410 likes this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

yep, only the best are coming.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

They look nice

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We'll send them to your casa.

cav115 likes this.
  5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

their suit reads like it was written by someone with very little competence to me.

it will be most interesting to see if it gets thrown out or if not the counter claim will be very telling.

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

hey, thats the first time ive seen the term 'legal fiction' used in the public sphere! I knew this whole deal would wake up the real people.

but her definition of it is wacked out:

its all 'legal fictions' [IN FICTIO] the system couldnt operate without these presumptions. it was built on them.

All roads lead to Rome.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Mexican and Honduras police must be real candy asses to be overrun by those little kids. Not to mention just how lame their fence building is. Maybe we should keep them out just so our buildings can stay up when that generation starts doing jobs Americans won't take.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Derp. No one has said they are wretched human beings. The issue is, as with any sovereign country, we should expect our borders to be secure.
    You should start paying better attention.

cav115 and JJJerry like this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Racist.

10. rd400racer

Like I said earlier, this is a non-issue turned into a crisis. Goebbels would be proud.

Oh, and one of your cohorts here referred to them as "human detritus". In my book that's harsher than wretched.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Fair enough. Although stating "one of my cohorts" as if trying to link me to what someone else said is pretty much BS. I didn't say it, nor do I feel that way. I'll stand by what I say so really no need to project others beliefs on me. :)

12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Seriously, a Nazi reference. Simple debate on differences has left the f’n room. Smh

crashman and cav115 like this.
  13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

"When you look at that caravan, and you look at largely, very, you know, big percentage of men young, strong, a lot of bad people, a lot of bad people in there."
    --Donald Trump

"This so-called caravan poses no threat to the United States whatsoever."
    --Andrew Bacevich

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I would hope that Trump would have better intel than Bacevich but also know he says stupid things.

15. rd400racer

You do have to admit that the entire political process has broken down into us against them. There is no middle ground anymore. You're either on one side or the other. No different than a fare amount of people here that believe anyone that's a Democrat is a hard core wackjob pinko libtard.

And as 88/532 says, I pulled the N card. OK, that was extreme. But both sides are damn near following his playbook of misinformation to a T. Unfortunately there are too many people that eat it up as soon as it's dished to them. I hope we all wake up soon...both sides.

R1Racer99, SnacktimeKC and deepsxepa like this.
  16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

They’re both assumptions. One made a former Army officer turned academic and writer. One by the President of the United States. Neither maybe wrong, nor neither maybe correct. Imo, the threat is not letting this become the norm, because where do you draw the line. What happens when the next “caravan” is a half a million.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dude the one and only thing that concerns me is having a secure border as any sovereign country has a right and a duty to have for and to their citizens. When Democrats give support to an open border concept they are beyond whacko.

18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Goebbels??

You`re smarter than that.

According to big O, they are "malnourished" too. Not seeing it....:crackup:

19. rd400racer

And I respect that this issue is important to you. Now this is a complete guess based on what you've previously written, but I gather that this issue is of high importance to you (if I'm wrong please correct me). If so, that's where we differ. It's of very low importance to me. I don't think there is a problem now...I feel that it's a manufactured issue. And I also think it's an extremely small (and wacko) group of Dems that want an "open border".

R1Racer99, G 97 and SnacktimeKC like this.
  20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

sheepofblue likes this.