1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AntiWhite thread.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 30, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Did someone sprinkle water on her?

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

She would start screaming....."I'm melting!"

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

was hitlerys "they all look alike" comment a joke or is she in on the agenda to conjure up hate?

she apparently has a history of making racial remarks even when it works against her agenda but now that she must see she has no chance to redeem herself I think she's ready to go all in on her masters agenda and that recent comment is just a warm up.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

She just needs Obama to go get her coffee is all.

5. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I laughed when she said "They all look alike":crackup:

6. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Lemon in the same sentence said to stop demonizing people and immediately, just a few words later, demonized whites. His lack of credibility should all have us saying "who?"

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All girls are alright. And crazy.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Vanilla?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I dropped 80 bucks on ice cream from a place in Cincinnati just because they brought back their Pistachio. I'm too embarrassed to say how little the order actually was...

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Graeters baby!

11. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Say Whaaaat? Anybody got a screenshot of this?
    Looks like you have to be a homosexual in order to qualify to be the face of a news network these days.

12. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Hillary's remark was a dog whistle to slave owners. She was signaling that the blacks are gonna keep voting democrat.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I left in 91 and didn't go back and have ice ceam for prolly 15 years - and when I did the bastids had nuked pistachio and macaroon :( Granted they did start making nectar but it isn't enough to offset the loss of good flavors.

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

√ is what a black person looks like to a Democrat.

15. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

That was someone else. It spawned a ridiculous amount of memes though!

[​IMG]

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well she does carry hot sauce around in her purse.....stupid bitch. I can't believe any black person would vote for that racist cunt....but ya, every Trump supporter is a racist... I can imagine what comes out of her mouth when the cameras aren't on...

XFBO and lrrs517 like this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Oh dang, I thought it was lemon! Thanks for the correction.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Ex secret service agents have revealed she is a vile pile of dogshit...but that comes as no surprise.
    I find her to be the most repulsive human being on earth. Donald Trump could publicly piss on the White House lawn every morning and I'd vote for him over her disgusting ass.
    Make no mistake, she'd light a person on fire to keep herself warm if she were chilly. She cares about no one...black or white.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one.....:crackup:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? How is that a problem? :D