1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 GSXR 750 Superbike Mag wheels brakes race ready

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by roaring toyz, Jul 17, 2018.

1. roaring toyz

roaring toyz Well-Known Member

For sale 1996 Suzuki GSXR 750 Racebike. Bike runs strong Full Titanium Yoshimura Duplex Exhaust, Marvic Magnesium Wheels, PVM 6 piston brake calipers and narrow band rotors, Brembo Master Cyl., Forks with Lindman Internals and Ohlins Rear shock both refreshed and updated two race weekends ago by Thermosman, Attack rearsets, street & comp steering damper, new DID 520 chain sprockets, front brake hand guard, head ported and polished, Not sure what is engine as bought from a guy who did not know what he had in a private collection. Ex AMA bike that shows original 1800 miles. I repainted the body freshened up and went racing. Bike won next gen 2 class AHRMA roebling races round first time out.
    Take it for $5500 or $4000 with stock wheels and front brakes Also have pile of spares includes engine, wheels, forks, gaskets, engine parts, etc. etc. that can be discussed. DSC_2704.JPG DSC_2705.JPG DSC_2706.JPG DSC_2707.JPG DSC_2708.JPG DSC_2709.JPG DSC_2710.JPG DSC_2711.JPG DSC_2712.JPG DSC_2713.JPG

2. roaring toyz

3. roaring toyz

Removed superbike wheels and brakes. Bike now for sale with stock wheels and brakes for $3500 Ready to win races. $3500 DSC_2884.JPG DSC_2885.JPG DSC_2886.JPG DSC_2887.JPG DSC_2888.JPG DSC_2889.JPG DSC_2890.JPG DSC_2891.JPG DSC_2892.JPG DSC_2893.JPG

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

How old are the Marvics and are they for sale?

5. roaring toyz

Wheels and brakes were sold

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Understood, thanks

7. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Trades?

8. roaring toyz

Possibly. For?

9. roaring toyz

Bump! AHRMA is in two weeks This bike can win again in NEXT GEN 2 Come get it. I can bring it to Savannah for the first AHRMA round $3500

irwnn likes this.
  10. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Damn i want this!

11. roaring toyz

Buy it its a theft for $3500

12. irwnn

irwnn Well-Known Member

:(

I'd have bought it for the exhaust, brakes, and wheels. Now that the brakes and wheels are gone...

STILL TEMPTED!

Cool bike, man. GLWS.

13. roaring toyz

Yes the exhaust is unobtainium and the rearsets are nice vintage attack as well. Well set bike for the $$ I hate to sell

irwnn likes this.
  14. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Doubtful, but if you decide to sell the exhuast system please do let me know I could do a $ & trade as well for my standard Yosh system...lol
    Your correct the " high mount" cannot be found.
    I went into Yosimura, thinking I could order the mid pipe pc or the full pipe, they said went out of production almost 20 years ago and they cannot do more.
    All I did was get the part # from them.
    I can get a local fabrication shop to build me a stainless mid pipe for a reasonable price, but not in Ti.
    Also any Xtra race parts you have for sale, I might be interested.
    Thanks
    [email protected]

15. roaring toyz

You can have the pipe for $3500 and Ill throw in the rest of the bike.

16. This old Rz

Lol.... I pretty much have a very similar bike.. I just need that pipe LOL. I would be interested in the whole bike but I live in California I'm afraid the shipping would kill my budget??
    . I understand you're probably not interested but I'd be willing to cover the shipping of my pipe to you + labor costs if you would possibly be interested in selling it. I'm thinking you could sell it for the same price with a standard Yosh systemsIplus still make some money from selling your pipe to me!!! I just had to ask...lol
    Also let me know what else you have in the way of parts for an SRAD.. since my wife passed all I ever wanted was what I always wanted a 96 GSXR! Now I'm slowly trying to make it my own vision. Send me your contact info if you'd like here is mine.
    Thanks for humoring me
    [email protected]

17. This old Rz

IMG_20180708_154641.jpg IMG_20180708_154641.jpg Maybye you or another member can give me some advice. From a friend of a friend of a forum member here whom has read this post, from my feeble attempts to purchance your cool looking pipe.
    I've been offered chance to potentially buy this Yoshimura system. It is not Ti...but a standard Yoshimura high mount full pipe. Stainless??? or mild steel I've no idea.
    Not that it matters but came off the #1 championship bike in the day.. I was quoted possibly around $7-800.00 dollars+ trade for my system .
    Does this sound reasonable for a 22 year old system in reasobably good racebike shape???? Again I understand it's not a Ti system nor as in such good shape. But beggars can't be choosers...lol
    I suppose It's what someone is willing to pay for their projects
    Any input appreciated!

Davedaveevansinc@yahoo

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019