1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Spreading Bull

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Nov 28, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You guys truly should read before posting.

I never said there are not public databases. I said those being discussed specifically were not public. I even specifically mentioned there ARE public databases.

This part of the discussion is about the Golden State Killer. He was not busted from info on 23andme.com or ancestry.com - which is what people posted had happened. He was busted by dna information posted by a relative to a public dna site.

I freely admit there are public DNA sites - which you and relatives can CHOOSE to use. That are public. Wide open. I get that. I have posted that. I also have said the two sites I mentioned above are private. They are. The cops need a warrant to get info from them. They do. The cops can also get your DNA from all sorts of other places with or without warrants. They can search for all sorts of other information with or without warrants. Not one bit of that has anything to do with what I said. The Golden State Killer was not caught by his or anyones DNA in the 23andme.com database.

Seriously, the random shit is just silly, pay at least minimal attention :crackup:

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Reading is fundamental....

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Contrary to propaganda it is logic that is fundamental :beer:

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Keep believing that..:)

Hell waterboarding isn't really torture...and the FISA Court is honest.

7. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

9. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

10. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Stupid question, is this real or photochopped? Because this is definitely something Trump would do.

I hope Warren runs and gets nominated by the Dems in 2020. Trump’s going to eviscerate her like she was a plains buffalo.

K51000 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Considering the date on the check, photoshop.

15. blkduc

I'm pretty sure it's just a brilliant photoshop, but I so wish it were true.

16. blkduc

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

18. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

That would be a win totally. And wouldn’t that just continue to blow apart dems if the first female president would be a republican.

lrrs517 likes this.
  19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What makes you think The Dem's wouldn't pull the same stunts against her? They would get all tongue tied trying to explain why their attacks weren't gender bashing, it would be hilarious. On a serious note they would be forced to run a female against her...hmmmm, Hil? Waters? Cortez? Jackson? Just where would they go?

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member