1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Spreading Bull

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Nov 28, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Someone needs to make up a meme of DNA and RGB.....

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No it doesn't.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

What if we find out that Toe is black???

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The footage of those results are already online.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't know man, I'm kind of think the paranoid nutball might not be far off. Just like Facegores is NSA backed, I'm thinking those DNA nonsense companies might be a front.

Got to wonder if Warren actually thought releasing the results was good idea? Yeah, the nightly news is not reporting the percentage but damn near every moderate and right of central news outlet is.
    Seems the Indians are more pissed about this than that stupid Washington DC football team.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Did they not catch the Golden State Killer by a relatives's 23andme testing?

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

At the very least all it would take is a court order. with the way sh*t gets hacked do you really trust the government to not have a confidential list of all the ancestry data? They could quickly focus their attention that way and then dream up a reason for a court order. The FISA warrants show it's not all that hard to do.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. They matched relatives on a site where people choose to upload their own DNA profiles and went from there. The private companies don't post data to the public and would be subject to the same search warrants as any other personal info.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Gotdemmet!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I'm sure they could - but so what? They could grab your *$ cup and get it too....

11. Motofun352

That's not my point. Say they have some random DNA from a crime scene. All they would have to do is check the 13 points against the massive DNA file and lo and behold your name pops up. All of the sudden you are the number one suspect. It's now up to you to prove them wrong. We all know "innocent until PROVEN guilty" but that's not really the way the cops work.

12. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

That's about as likely as finding out I am!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And yet again - so what? As with the one people are using as a bad example all it takes is some remote relative and they'll track you down.

Worrying about shit they can already get if necessary is just silly.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, you ain't even white, you're translucent. Take off your shirt and people can see your organs.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey man, I'm not planning on murdering anyone but someday I might want to. I at least want the option and a chance to get away with it. I don't want them pulling up to my house 15 minutes later and arresting me and shit. "We matched your DNA to that ACME am I an Injun DNA test you bought. You might notta wanted to pee on your victim."

Motofun352 likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They already used public DNA databases to catch the serial killer. Do you think they won't expand.

17. Motofun352

Good point...my son did the 23 test....I'm so screwed! I guess y'all are safe. :Poke:

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think that as with all information there is public and there is private. You guys started off arguing about how the man can get you through the private and since that failed miserably you want to go off into tinfoil land about how the man will one day maybe have everyone.

You were wrong. Move on.

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I'm gonna give you a close-up of one of my organs....

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Word on the street is it would have to be a close up...