1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 AMA Road Race Grand Championships

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay everyone - time to get rolling on the AMA Road Race Grand Championship pre entry setup. There is a full list of instructions and information here - http://www.wera.com/schedule/gnf.asp?x=1098 mostly for anyone who does not have a WERA license but not bad for everyone to check out. Pre entry will open the 3rd at noon so read through everything and contact us if you need an ID or anything else.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pre entry opens at noon today - or as close to noon as I get when I remember I was supposed to do it at noon :crackup:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, forgot that my desktops clock is 7 minutes fast not the 2 or 3 I thought it was so got it open a few minutes early. Then got a dozen entries in the first 5 minutes :crackup:

HEF211 likes this.
  4. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Are the entry prices supposed to reduce after multiple entries?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - GNF is a different event, more races split out, more laps, all of which results in more days which means sadly we have to charge more.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Since this is apparently the GNF thread as well, is the endurance entry still through the N2 system?

Thanks

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure yet.

9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

So it says gates open at 6 on Wednesday.. but do they open earlier (or maybe a different part of the track?) for the Museum? How does that work?

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

You can go to the Museum anytime... Its not behind the gates....

rcarson15 likes this.
  11. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea. get there a bit early and head over on the scooter. Just remember you have to wear a helmet on the access roads.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, the museum is outside the track gates. Budget one day minimum, 2-3 seems more appropriate :D

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sean

Pre reg closes Monday at Midnight? correct?

thanks
    M

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Maybe a little later since I have to remember and do it manually.

RRP likes this.
  15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Gracias.

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

The Hell with my Budget..... I'm gonna go again this year.... See you guys Fri PM....

Phl218 likes this.
  17. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Sean,
    For my edification, grids are based on order of entry and not the riders points in their respective class?
    Thanks.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For the AMA classes yes, entry order.

19. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Thank you.

20. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Is pre-entry still up for the races/practice on Thursday? Can't sign up for anything through my profile on wera.com.