1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Spang, you are utterly, completely missing my point.

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

That's just it. I and others critisized him for exactly WHAT HE DID. Most Trump haters don't critisize him for what he's done. Most just critisize him like a 14 yr old girl would critisize another one.

cav115 likes this.
  3. rd400racer

There is no middle ground any more. It's only hate from both sides. I'm not saying we are at the lowest moment in our nations history (as the link I provided clearly shows) but both side are being manipulated by their respective medias to have a complete distrust of the other point of view.

And I'm sure as hell not without fault.

Fencer likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Wait a minute. That hunt for BL was on way before Obama was in office. My dispute here is giving credit for "ordering", he did not order squat. Obama was well known for fucking over our troops, especially SOCOM this is why they hate him still today. A lot of our guys worked very hard to track down bad guys, then had to call in for permission to finish the job and were told no. Many of our boys died to get into those spots too.

LOL He "changed his mind" for his 2012 campaign. Before that he was squarely anti-gay marriage just like both Clintons. Plenty of youtube vids of the anti-gay words coming right out of his mouth. Guess who is and always has been pro gay...that's right Trump.

That list is funny.

cav115, gixxerreese and condon66 like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There you go with that BS disagreement = hate. It is not hate. I don't hate BHO or HRC. I strenuously disagree with their vision for this country. I don't believe in equality of outcome. People are not equal. Their rights are, but the individuals are not. If they were, racing would not exist.

TXFZ1, cav115, gixxerreese and 3 others like this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I don't think I am. You are stating each side defends their guy(s) regardless. I get it. There are Obama nut swingers and Trumpophiles. Some will rush to support Trump blindly. I don't. I support our president, any president, because he runs our country. I never rooted against Obama or hoped for the country's failure because he was at the helm, but he was horrible. He fucked up nearly everything he touched. He was so bad I started to accuse him of tanking the country on purpose. He did so many things that were detrimental to this country it was almost unfathomable.
    Contrast that with leftists openly hoping for an economic collapse so they can get rid of Trump. Openly asking for cival unrest in a quest for power by being disruptive. The left is deranged. Us Trump supporters may be proud of what he accomplished so far, but I don't blindly support him to make policies that are detrimental to the country. If he sucked, I'd say so and he'd lose my vote.
    I know you aren't a leftist or radical. You voted for Bush. You sound reasonable as hell. I'm sure we'd get along fine in person. Have a few beers and talk about RZ350s and shit. We are likely far more alike than not...but I'm not gonna lie. I have a hard time sitting back and allowing anyone to toot Obama's horn. He was the worst president in U.S. history by an overwhelming margin.

jrsamples, blkduc and rd400racer like this.
  7. rd400racer

You're correct, and I'm sorry I used that term.

R Acree likes this.
  8. rd400racer

Hopefully some day we'll have that beer:beer:

Spang308 likes this.
  9. Spang308

Pastor Andrew Brunson released from Turkey and on his way home. Chalk another one up for the good guys.

:flag:

cav115 and R Acree like this.
  10. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

That guy must be some serious CIA asset to put that much energy into getting his release

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

An interesting chart of the Fed's interest rate changes.

Fed-Funds-Rates-as-of-Oct-2018-235x600.png

12. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

7 years at 0% was bound to catch up at some point, Bernanke and Yellen had no/little interest in raising rates even when pressured to do so

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not to mention QE.
    Evidently, the point at which it all stopped working was a month after Trump was elected.

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

In the end they were right. Inflation is under control and the economy is doing well. Results matter.

Also notice the rates were already down to 1% before the 2008 election.

15. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I wasn't tying my comment to any election
    Once things started to turn around after 2008 there was question as to why Bernanke and Yellen didn't raise rates faster to prevent blowing another bubble
    https://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=ES&p=m1

fut_chart.ashx.png

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Name 5 things Obama has done, with his own money. You could surprise me but I doubt it. Actually it would be cool to hear anything as I suspect the number is zero. Even the Clinton Foundation helped some people (though very inefficiently and while enriching the doers from what I have seen).

I cannot name five on top off the top of my head but have heard various things at times. One that comes to mind is he did donate significantly during 9/11 (despite what you will see about pledges yes there was at a minimum some honored). I suspect with google I could make a decent list even with the extreme news bias and fud out on him now (with google censorship added :eek:)

17. Spang308

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  18. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Kayne West thinks for himself. Scaring the hell out of Democrats. I hope it's contagious.

gixxerreese likes this.
  19. Spang308

Kanye is a little kooky, but his main message behind this is to not blindly follow a party or do what you're told without looking around and observing things for yourself. Solid advice for a race that has been used by the democrats pretty much since the party's inception. And that's a fact, not racist...so spare me the B.S.

lrrs517 and jrsamples like this.
  20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member