Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

BK's Oath of Office will be most interesting..

specifically his last words of it

"So help me God"

and more specifically, exactly how it is spelled. will he deviate from the officially prescribed form?

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yep, BH, agreed. The thing that I don't like that generally comes from the Republican spectrum is the idea that they need to enact laws that protect us from the world's evil. They frequently do this with these bull shit secret courts and surveillance that has been proven to be used illegally, and then lied about. In addition, if something is too big to fail, f@cking break it up to where it is not too big to fail. GMAFB. Now if we can have a SCOTUS that strikes down that overreaching bullshit, then I'm all for it.

Parting shot:

And, of course, the main cause of all of this leftist melt down is just one thing. Just one thing that they value above all. In their words, it is the sacred and essential right to remove an "inert gelatinous mass" from a woman on demand. Better known as women's health. Better known as the right to choose what to do with your body. It is their holiest of holy grail. How f@cked up is a person that they put so much investment into killing?

gixxerreese and auminer like this.
  3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Originalism and textualism are words that we should be using in this discussion.

I prefer originalists for SC, which BK is not.

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Barrett would have been much better but it was a masterful play with BK. Barrett should get RBG seat.

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

One word: Eugenics

6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I have no dog in the fight for “women’s health” issues. There are just some that I feel as a taxpayer my tax dollars shouldn’t have to pay for

crashman likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sadly that is government regardless of party. Obama was bugging reporters and dispersing government information on people who opposed him. FISA is a good example, version one was Carter. Version 2 Bush2. Though the confirmed abuses were under Obama. So abuse is widespread.

jrsamples likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

Some would disagree but like all of them only time will tell.

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I wonder how many extremist freaks will interrupt BK's public swearing in. It's airing right this minute.

10. condon66

Ginsburg is sitting up front with the rest of the justices, looking miserable as ever lol.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

He should just go balls deep:

[​IMG]

rd400racer, 5axis and condon66 like this.
  12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Joker_-_executing_the_trust.jpg

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Holy crap! :crackup:

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opinions/brett-kavanaugh-victory-for-trumpism-dantonio/index.html

This makes me smile. You can hear how depressed this guy is. I love it.

BK was a great result. The Dems tired old games and times when they could make outrageous, unfounded claims and republicans would back down are OVER!

Funny how all the liberals on here are deathly silent. You ask them to back up their claims and they get ghost. I’m enjoying every second of watching you pussy hat wearing fucks lose and watching your party burn.

kangasj, gixxerreese and Spang308 like this.
  15. sheepofblue

Careful on thinking they grew a spine long term or the evil will not continue trying to take our freedoms.

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Trump is campaigning hard for Republican congressmen and Lindsey Graham said he's going to do the same. I feel they need someone with Sara Sanders or Kelly Anne Conways abilities to work the morning shows and blow up these liberal snake dens.
    Here's hoping for a red wave in November!

17. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

This is Balls Deep In Dem tears

XFBO, BHP41, 5axis and 1 other person like this.
  18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That is gold.
    :crackup:

19. condon66

What a pig. What a disgusting, freakish, pig.

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Do not associate this trash with the maker of bacon! :mad:

stk0308 likes this.