1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Perfect summary.

kangasj likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

OK if you want to use a dictionary term. Though if you are doing that a participant probably cannot be an eyewitness :Poke:

The point still stands other than her accusal there is no evidence. There is no location. There is no time. Her story is incomplete so not much of a timeline. So no evidence. Add in her blatant lies to the committee to show her integrity and ....

Is he nominated yet :beer:

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Just now, Leahy:
    "Judge Kavanaugh has been relentlessly dishonest...."

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I have snap-on calenders from the '80s.. and tools. lol

and they really dont make them like they used too.

lrrs517 likes this.
  5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Actually their is some evidence that she is lying.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Guess they don't believe he Likes Beer... fk'um

7. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Schumer right now...the absolute fucking bullshit coming out of his mouth right now... How can that fucking snake continue to grandstand and completely twist and spin shit? Good God! What a pathetic bunch.

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They are horrible...but let them flap their gums. I hope they yell this bullshit from the highest mountain for 6 weeks straight...it will assure their slaughter at the polls in November.

galloway840 likes this.
  9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Two things:

1. How in the f*ck are these idiot loser protestors getting into the senate to disrupt the vote? Is there no security?!

2. Will all of the left’s temper tantrums and general conduct during all of this help or hurt them? I’m sincerely hoping that the general public sees through their bullshit, and vote Republican in November.

Thoughts?

galloway840 likes this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Because He is a POS...and He Actually Believes It.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Confirmed...Boooyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangasj, StaccatoFan, G 97 and 2 others like this.
  12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

And now the impeachment talk ramps up. It's far from over.

13. blkduc

Polls exploded in favor of Republicans regarding voting in a few weeks. I think it was posted in here somewhere but there were multiple polls showing the same thing. Polls in MN are showing a big swing and the potential is here to flip the state. Trump is gaining popularity here big time. Also if you look at the walkaway group, they hit another growth spurt. November is gonna be good. I've heard anecdotal evidence from Democrat voters that this SC process opened their eyes as to how bad the Democrat party really is and they are not voting for Democrats until they stop being so radical, and lying like crazy.
    Bottom line, the Democrat party is on life support. I'm looking forward to the post mortem.

kangasj and sharkattack like this.
  14. blkduc

Good, this is the best thing that can happen. If the loonies go quiet, they will stop the Democrat voter exodus. The silent majority is awake now, the liberals will keep them awake and energized if they stay loud and crazy.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The talking is never over, never has been since the country was founded. Nothing real will happen.

Knotcher and mpusch like this.
  16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Another Presidential Alert...KAVANAUGH CONFIRMED!!! would trigger it.

kangasj, flyingpig70 and blkduc like this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

They would have to gain control...to impeach a fkn turnip...good luck with that, they fuked themselves with this lying tactic.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They would need a 2/3s vote in the Senate...67 votes. They are slated to lose a few seats this cycle. Ain't never gonna happen, but I encourage them to march and yell about it as much as they like...until Wednesday November 7th. Then they can shut the hell up.

:beer:

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

An impeachment process would serve the same purpose as the Mueller investigation is currently serving.
    It isn't the final result they want, it's investigations and hearings that interfere with the ability of the current administration to get anything done that they desire, plus reinforcing the fact that anyone who throws in with Trump has a huge target on their back.

20. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Tomorrow's morning news should be interesting... :rock::flag: