1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk about your dog

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by David-imoddavid, May 27, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I wish I could get him to go further into the turn though on the brakes (up the box higher). But he is an awesome and super nice dog, unlike the Orange Horror (my other one) who is evil.

2. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

3. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

The guy to my left passed about a year ago. His name was Jojo, he was a bull mastiff.

About a month after I lost him I adopted Owen, a 3 year old Cane Corso.

IMG_9642.JPG IMG_10412.JPG

This past summer, I decided to get him a girlfriend. The brown one with a black mask is Maggie, another bull mastiff. She is one year old.

IMG_4842.JPG IMG_4413.JPG

4. sheepofblue

Last year was tough I lost Sca my flyball racing dog then 2 months later I lost Dad. In between Dad went to South Carolina with me on a day trip to pick up the new guy.

Sca's full name was Scatham Coimhead which roughly translates to mirror gazer. I got the translation here and a while later thought on it and wondered if I had mistrusted and named him ass head or something but I wasn't steered wrong

So now I have:
    The Orange Horror aka Spitfire the Jarl of Huntsville aka Spitfire a 7 year old mental case who will never race
    DSC_3248_small.jpg Angelic Angus Itheann Gach Rud (Angelic Angus Eats Everything) aka Angus who is now 1 1/2 and might one day race but we are temporarily retired from flyball Angus2.jpg

speeddaddy and David-imoddavid like this.
  5. David-imoddavid

Another story 'bout my dog. Before I retired I was up at 5am to be at work by 6. Routine was 1 cup of coffee then to the bathroom to go. I used a 2nd bathroom so as not to wake my wife. One morning I noticed a squeek in the hinges and didn't shut the door all the way. Got myself seated the then heard Pee Wee's dog tags clinking as she approached the bathroom. I there was nothing I could do to stop her - I just hoped she went on past. No such luck. She nosed the door open just enough for me to see precisely 1/2 of her face. She just froze and stared at me. Then she shuffeled back and forth on her back legs and sat down never breaking eye contact. She seemed to say "Oh, this is new" or "Well you watch me go so how do you like this?"

6. sheepofblue

Buy a sheltie you will never go to the bathroom alone again :crackup: You don't want them where you are you better close the door, tight.

David-imoddavid likes this.
  7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

this aint my dog, Im her human:
    IMG_9783.jpg

she just showed up one morning when she was about a year old and wouldnt leave. I didnt feed her at all and after a week of trying to find her owner I finally fed her. this is the most active dog Ive ever had. way too much energy and not the most obedient at all but she wont leave and has a mean bark so we kept her.

scares people charging and barking at them but then shes all licks. wouldnt hurt anybody but nobody knows that. lol

8. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

I may have penciled on some eyebrows

Attached Files:

sheepofblue and Yzasserina like this.
  9. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

This is Ruka, she just turned 9. She sticks to us tighter than a briar on fleece. We got her from the Humane Society when she was 4. This pic is a day or so after we got her. Someone / something messed her up as a puppy because she is the MOST gun shy dog I’ve known. Just entering the code on the gun safe puts her into nervous mode. She LIVES to play ball. I could march a dozen pheasants and a hundred grouse and she would pass them all to fetch her ball and bring it back. It’s going to be a really bad time when she goes to the farm.

Attached Files:

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Josie. 5year old boxer. Skinnier than metalhead after a 4 week fast on PBR

Quick squirrel hunter, jumps 5ft high, my girl

Attached Files:

11. David-imoddavid

She's gonna get you for the eyebrows ;)

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

Angus just wants to know why all y'alls dogs are bald.

David-imoddavid likes this.
  13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think I know where your 10mm socket is.

15. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

I have a weird looking dog. He barks.

[​IMG]

Phl218 and David-imoddavid like this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't have a dog now, but I walk these guys on weekdays. That's Charley and Declan.

the boys 2.JPG

speeddaddy and Banditracer like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's cool

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Do the owners know?

rd400racer likes this.
  19. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Sarah on the job. Thinks she’s a guard dog lol 11130E42-0002-4C64-83E9-EFB6E9207BD4.jpeg 46317377-6F77-4510-9C79-786A7A4A5B29.jpeg Our clan... beagles are litter mates, 13yrs old. Getting deaf but healthy. Earnhardt the black Basset is 10. He’s a rescue we got at 6 months. Sarah is our youngster, 2 yr old Basset

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My wife gets paid to walk them, but she had an incident where she ran into another lady with a dog and she couldn't hold on to them both, so I offered to walk with her so there wasn't another incident.
    They are surprisingly strong when they decide they want to go somewhere. Thursday I walked them alone so the wife could go upstate with her yoga gang to ride the Turkey Train along Lake Winnipesaukee.
    Gotta do the tourist thing once in a while.