1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 10 | Nolan Portuguese Round |14 - 16 SEP

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 14, 2018.

1. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

[​IMG]
    POLE POSITION: Right
    LENGTH: 4.592 Km
    CORNERS: 15
    RIGHT CORNERS: 9
    LEFT CORNERS: 6

Bikes are on track

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Ant West has reportedly failed another drug test and will not be able to race this weekend...

3. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Race 1 = fall asleep on lap 17

Race 2 = fall asleep on lap 13

gixxerboy55, Jedb and MachineR1 like this.
  4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

you have it backwards - the inverted grid in race 2 makes for at least 3 fewer napping laps than race 1.

MachineR1 and scottn like this.
  5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

They're testing a new larger front along with the new 200/65 rear this weekend. And if everything works out, you can get them next year.:clap:

6. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Nope......I usually fall asleep about 8-10 laps after Rea hits the front and pulls away.

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Which means you fall asleep later in Race2 because it will take him more lats to hit the front and pull away when he has to work through the re-ordered grid.

It looks like Melandri may be giving him a race this time, but hard to say as it is early in the weekend.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I haven't been able to sit through a complete race all season. :(

9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's been a rough one. I've actually been re-watching the 2009 season while wearing my American flag Hammer pants during most of the broadcasts.

cav115, MachineR1 and Steeltoe like this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Best season ever! Man I wonder if there is a dvd of it? I think that was the last season in sd too. Wish it had been hd!

shakazulu12 likes this.
  11. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

That's an awesome, and scary, visual, P.
    The real question is; Do you have a Crockett & Tubbs pastel shirt to go with the pants?

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

No..................I mean, not yet.

13. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Did anybody else see Melandri's wife and what she did just before she kissed him in parc fermé? Good gawd!! I about spit the cottage cheese right out of my mouth!

14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Why is the Honda CBR1000 such a POS? If I were Gagne, I'd be looking for anything else to ride next year than that. It has got to be frustrating as heck for him and Camier. If the team boss is looking to place blame for poor results, he should start by looking in a mirror and then straight to Japan. That thing sucks.

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The bouncy bounce? It was nice:clap:

I really don't like her in a hat though. It makes her hair/head look odd. Oh well, I guess that is MM's problem. :D

condon66 likes this.
  16. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing about the bike but it does real good in the Australian SBK series, it won the championship, somebody know how to get that bike to work down there.

17. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Is it something about the coriolis effect in the toilets down there?

MachineR1 likes this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It sucks ass at PI too

19. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

:crackup: 76EF2B6A-9E2C-40E0-B017-24DB6F086F8C.jpeg My new buddy Giancarlo Falappa and I are having a great time here at Portimao.

Young kids Jake Gagne and Cameron Gish are like, “who?”:crackup::crackup::crackup:

chris weidl likes this.
  20. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

:flag: FF3796DA-4CAD-44DC-830F-D0A56FA88228.jpeg

Flying the flag for the Roadracing World Action Fund

cav115 and Steeltoe like this.