RIP MGK

Discussion in 'General' started by rcarson15, Sep 14, 2018.

1. On a side note his daughter is hot, MGK wasn’t lying.

rcarson15 and Britt like this.
  2. And wait hold on a minute. Who is on Beitts computer?

kangasj likes this.
  3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Eminem had a lot of subtle things he said that I imagine really stung.. plus he copied mgk perfectly while mocking him which is pretty damn funny

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Funny, I was expecting so much more of a solid response from Em.. this is meh.. like popping a pimple..meh.

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I made it to page 3...saw this meme...and now have a first clue about who MGK is. So off to the googles I guess...wait no I don't give a crap never mind.

GixxerBlade and kangasj like this.
  7. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Listened to it 3 timee in a row. Eminem killed mgk. Using mgk's song in the background was genious.

noles19 and rcarson15 like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I was expecting more. I was expecting the original night of the living dead and got return of the living dead.

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

6D2687FA-110A-4B25-A7A0-00B7BA0543C8.gif

joec likes this.
  10. I listened to it, he got his point across. I giggled s bit.

11. I’m more disappointed that we aren’t talking about the fact that Cardi B and Nicki Minaj got into an actual fist fight. I love Cardi B. :D

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Still think MGK, went more to the throat. Em, just did what his fans wanted him to do and responded. He should of just buried him and I don't think he did. I haven't listen to rap (besides some older n.w.a., pac ,and the shit I grew up with ) But this has me back on you tube watching breakdown videos of what it all means. Em went soft, was really disappointed. I expect M.G.K to come back with another track, laughing at how weak eem was.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

EXACTLY....Now, get out of my head...:)

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It saddens me that grown men, I thought I had some respect for, are discussing a musical murse fight.

15. 418

418 Expert #59

You almost killed yourself on a lawn mower.

You don't have a leg to stand on.

code3ryder, HPPT and Britt like this.
  16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

A lesser man would have been killed. :D

418 likes this.
  17. No shit. I’m not going to be able to fish in this state. Have to put on some skynard to get back in the groove.

Britt likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Kinda of makes me wonder...if Em didn't make short work of MGK...why? Did he just half ass the response? or is someone getting paid.?? "Hey we need a dust up..you two get after it"..

Going for some Outlaws..GreenGrass & High Tides myself.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because it's about making money. I forgot who MGK was and didn't know that eminem was releasing an album. Suddenly I and every other old, fat, used to be cool white dudes are all about this and buying their shit and loving it.

Marketing!

Wanna bet puffy is releasing an album in the next month or less.

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty good, without giving mgk the credit of going full "go to sleep" on him.
    I mean he did call mgk, stan:crackup:

Britt likes this.