1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

why has the 'murderer's house not been searched?" if they Are looking foor clues (possible relationship/drugs/etc)?
    his computer was also seized in the search

PDs lie, she lies, victim is silent, his familiy is skewed, audio-witnesses is heresay.......i do not believe we wi;ll ever know the actual truth in this, even after it is settled, we wont know the truthful details

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I agree it isn’t. That’s exactly why I don’t give a shit about the report. It doesn’t change anything. She’s still guilty of shooting dude in his own apartment.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Who said it hasn’t??

R Acree likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So far no one, but releasing the information on the deceased as if it were relevant is pointless.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'll make it through my Friday just fine and enjoy pizza night with the fam this evening. But this doesn't help any negative perceptions of the union, fraternity or thin blue line in any way.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Agreed. Half my problem is that I inherently distrust the media nowadays. Is that the only thing their police source gave them? Is that how they’re deciding to spin the story? What’s the full story? Why do they feel it’s relevant?

That’s why I refuse to get worked up on either side until I see it all spelled out in trial. Even then, it’s spun, but it’s way more likely to show all sides.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. Chino52405

And begs the question of what is in her place since they're so quick to share details about the warrant executed on his place.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Why? Without us knowing anywhere near the whole story, maybe it will be relevant in the end. Maybe he was her dealer and it was a deal gone bad. Maybe they aren’t covering for her and just doing their job saying “we found x” because they did. Maybe it’s just journalistic bullshit, and it will remain completely irrelevant. It just has literally no meaning or relevance at this stage one way or another.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Chino52405

Because nothing would get out from an executed warrant if the PD didn't want it released. Insinuating this dude was a dealer with 10 grams and a grinder is exactly what they hope as a result of this. Along with setting the stage for why "his actions were so unsettling and he failed to react to the officer's commands and concerns"

That's why.

10. SpeedyE

the PD (the artical claims the pd said no, when asked)

11. SpeedyE

i agree.
    i lived through the ferguson circus, and came to conclusion that both PD/system and Media are full of lies. and witnesseses are/can also be full of lies.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Did you not insinuate she was wasted without any proof and assured us this was the reason she make the mistake of the wrong apt?

13. Chino52405

Insinuate? Assure? :crackup:

14. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

What does 10 grams of mj equal? As in, enough for 2 joints?

15. Chino52405

No - many, many more, but well within personal usage and below any state's "intent to distribute" I'd wager. It's less than half an ounce if that helps contextualize.

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

They need to use the old school terms that we old people recognize...is it a joint or two, a dime bag or a quarter bag? :crackup:

17. Chino52405

It's a quarter plus a couple joints in that case :beer:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nickel bag and a couple doobies.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yes those where your very own hypocritical words.

20. Chino52405

So quote them in reference to her intoxication or go back to blowing your dog. :Poke: