1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

No Steven, I "polish you off" because you're a felon. You are the last person on earth who needs to give anyone a lecture on law or ethics. I'm not a lawyer and I'm not explaining shit to you. If the lawsuit is bringing something to light, let it be. I can't help it or hurt it one way or the other.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Are you related to Melkman, one of the Babsushkas, or their lawyer? WHY WAS THERE A LAWSUIT FILED THEN FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS THE BOOKS?????????????? Summaries are NOT the books. You should just go ride your dirt bike and stay out of this thread since you refuse to answer this very simple question.

motoracer1100 and VFR#52 like this.
  3. CMRA 270

Brother, I don't know...I had nothing at all to do with what did or did not happen, why or why not. I don't think you're close enough to understand what the end game is, but it has nothing to do with the books or anything else.

4. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Bahhhahahhaha
    You dont know me either but that dont stop you from trashing my integrity loke have.
    And again you go after me.
    Classy.

Steven

5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

With an Alibi? :D

panthercity likes this.
  6. CMRA 270

Read the sentence I typed again. I did not say I did not know HIM, I said I DO NOT KNOW WHY...

And please..I'm not attacking your integrity...YOU trashed your integrity.

7. fastedyamaha

Shhhhhh, don't you be messing this thread up with logic :crackup:

panthercity likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

As a follow up, here is one of the documents posted as public record. Still working on getting the larger one to post.

Attached Files:

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

You are correct i glanced at it and didnt read it completely.
    My apologies
    Now how about you tell everyone how Cmra is going to be able get insurance for next year after all these lawsuits?
    Oh and to cover Fonda Dix deal of his time on BOD.
    He was not on BOD and running a for profit company at same time and making money of the members of the club like the other BOD has been doing all these yrs.
    Funny is i dont hate Steve at all.
    I just dont feel like it is in best interest of club and its wrong ethically.
    So go and trash me instead of answering with facts.
    While im a pain in the ass here i do have facts to prove my point.
    Have to get some work done so i will get back later with some more on thise spreadsheets.

Steven

10. fastedyamaha

It has everything to do with the books! People want to see a proper accounting of all income and expenditures in a line item detail. This is what is meant by an accounting book. NOT A FREAKING SUMMARY THAT SHOWS ONLY A FINAL SUM WITHOUT ANY DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any other issue put forth in the aforementioned lawsuit is immaterial to this very simple question. I could care less about the "he looked at me funny so I looked at him funny sideshow part of the lawsuit. Show an exact accounting for every single penny taken in by the club and then spent by the club so that any improprieties are able to be clearly identified or clearly shown to be non-existant. The lawsuit is very clear on this. Copies of the books were requested to be seen by a member and this request was denied by the bod.

VFR#52 and motoracer1100 like this.
  11. CMRA 270

I'd tell you again how to access everything, but I'm afraid you won't read it...again...

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm curious, what part of the BOD didn't allow access to the books, hence the lawsuit, is not making sense to you?

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. CMRA 270

What part of "that law suit is settled" isn't making sense to you?

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Perfect. So you acknowledge the fact that the BOD refused to show people the books. Now explain to everyone why they did that.

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. CMRA 270

Nope, it's to say it's settled and the settlement is tied up in a non-disclosure.

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

17. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

"Not in the best interest of" and "not profitable" are not the same thing. I say this as I work in a business that has cut out services that generate a profit but also bring more pain than we want to deal with.

Also, if the club is a non-profit / not-for-profit, wouldn't that make 'profitability' less of a driver for opting to do something?

18. CMRA 270

Everything was going peachy until someone with some business acumen drops in and screws it up. Thanks a lot.

19. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

How dare you! I'll have you know I'm an IT engineer which means I'm strongly opinionated but have no actual business acumen at all.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  20. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Just knocked out all 30 pages this morning. I'm gonna need some Advil.

Sure we'll show you the books. It'll just cost you fiddy bucks! :crackup:

When a non profit race org's answer is "it's tied up in a non-disclosure" there may be something fishy goin on.
    We all knew they were skimming off the top. Someone finally challenged them and they tried to smash him.
    I mean c'mon. Gate fee's kept going up and up then they decided to charge you extra if you have a trailer. Really?
    At first we were told the track charges the gate fee we just hand over the money, then when the track did start charging you would give the TWS guy at the gate his $, then the org would be 20 ft behind him and you had to pay again. It was comical.
    We asked why in the riders meeting and were told "Uh ya know it costs a lot of money to rent these tracks and they keep raising the prices."
    But yet when you call the track and ask the price was the same.

I think what bothered me the most was the arrogance of the whole thing.
    If you tried to ask questions about things you were labeled a bad guy and a "POS."

VFR#52 likes this.