1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow Out-Cals Himself

Discussion in 'General' started by wsmc42, Sep 9, 2018.

1. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

In the post race interview, Cal said this result proves we had the pace to win Silverstone. Maybe he did or didn't, but that race did not happen so seemed like a ridiculous comment. The guy is an amazing rider, just not good at interviews or projecting a likable persona.

wsmc 589 and Phl218 like this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup: I saw that on the BT Sport cast. Not that I expected him to say anything less about today's race but when he brought Silverstone into it that was a reach further than usual.

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Pace wasnt even a word until the Crutchlow family began. The Crutchlows had the first ever pace and have kept it in the family for generations.

So yes, Cal had the pace to win a cancelled race. :D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think Robby Bobby would have won the race that wasn't.

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

What country are yall from? What. Do they speak English in What?:D Sounds like a straightforward comment.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

'merica, mother trucker and we speak 'merican! Learn it! :D

britx303 likes this.
  7. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

He's a legend in his own mind...

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

He will always be a Dick.... He always has been...

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Maybe so,but he'll never be Fenati-dick level:D

10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’m alright with being a dick, because dicks fuck assholes ... and pussies, Chuck. Fenati is a proven asshole. If it weren’t for dicks, that asshole would shit on everything. It’s just too bad that those enforcing the rules, are pussies.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I had the pace to win every race I never entered.

12. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Aw come on.....Cal just wants to be an alien and you guys are trying put up "The Wall"! :Pop:

13. Potts N Pans

Cal is the GOAT

Greatest of All Terrain :D

Pixelator, motoboy and TLR67 like this.
  14. I love me some Crutchlow. I think he is awesome. :D

BigBird, jksoft, rcarson15 and 2 others like this.
  15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is why I call him Uncle Cal. He says crazy shit but you still have to love him. He really is the drunk uncle rambling at Thanksgiving.

When I heard that I was like “what the fuck Cal, nobody asked your ass about Silverstone”. I thought this dude was going to say he had the pace to win today, but he changed it up. Today showed I had the pace to win the last race that didn’t actually happen. This guy is insane. :D

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Somebody should mail him a box full of Pace brand salsa, queso and other products they make. Maybe things made by every company named pace?

SGVRider and Phl218 like this.
  17. Potts N Pans

Cal will probably never get a title. Another win will need stars to line up, but he seems like a cool guy to hang out with. When everything is going well for him, he is fun to watch as he mixes it up with the other riders. He runs his mouth but can and has backed it up from time to time.

He is the only rider to win a cancelled race, and with riding for Yamaha, Ducati, and Honda...he is basically Rossi. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I would absolutely go drinking with Cal. Even better if he doesn't get totally pissed when I make fun of what he says the more he drinks :D

SGVRider and Phl218 like this.
  19. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Cal said he had pace for the podium yesterday and look what ha..... oh wait

rcarson15 likes this.
  20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'd give nearly anything to listen to him while $hitfaced! He and Kimi together.... ohhhhh lawwwwd

Yzasserina likes this.