1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

These impromptu outburst from theses whacko leftist liberal Dems are awesome. One melt down after another. Democrat pride in full effect. :crackup:

I see some similarities with the liberals in here. :Puke:

2. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I'm sure some people see their ability to make their decision about having an abortion as more of an inalienable right than owning a firearm.
    You seem to think I'm a liberal. I voted for Kasich fwiw. I'm a moderate. Ask me about an issue, I'll give you my opinion on it. Sucks to not be able to throw me in the liberal box, but that's the way it is.

You called most of them scumbags then say "But lumping everyone into the same boat? C'mon"

3. code3ryder

All good dude.

I feel that picking a side is the problem. Leads to the trouble that we're having with this country.

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Their game is divide and conquer and your advice is to do 99% of the work for them? Choose a team mentality is exactly how we enabled career politicians, how we created the swamp, and how we legitimize our own abuse.

jase, Metalhead and gixxerreese like this.
  5. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I'm convinced if they didn't let in any over-weight white women the outbursts would be in the single digits. Why is damn near every one of them an over-weight white female?

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I will gladly NOT pick a team the minute the other team comes up with one idea, just one, with which I agree. Since the other team has chosen to place what I believe are un-American, even traitorous, policy goals (open borders, mass immigration, affirmative action, racial quotas, huge taxes, nanny state legislation, force association, etc.) at the forefront of their efforts, I have no choice but to choose a side.

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Jeebus, had to read a few pages od crap to make sure this pic of a lefty wasn't already posted …

5b900a0f.jpg

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Looks like a real penis cranium.

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

What choice does he not have that he is protesting?
    The LWNs are worthless fucking morons.

G 97 likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

His wife makes him pee sitting down.

TurboBlew and brex like this.
  11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

What a fucking moron. Good grief.

12. code3ryder

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

I have no doubt that they do. Key word is feel. They can feel about it all they want and it still isn’t on par to the significance of the 2nd Amendment or any amendment for that matter. Trying to compare the two as having the same constitutional protection is flawed. Huge difference between the two.

MikeR and brex like this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They don't have to worry about an attack on Roe v Wade.
    Establishing the personhood of the fetus is the thrust now.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly. But the crazy liberals are using it as an excuse for their own behaviors. It just abnormal for anyone to justify it.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just another fine upstanding liberal Democrat. Liberals should be proud. LOL
    D6C1DD34-143A-4AB1-8E45-A3718B226842.jpeg

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

A bunch of cats aren't getting fed tonight.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just look at all the other bull dykes in the waiting. Anyone find any irony in the fact that they are disrupting the proceedings based on the unfounded fear that Roe v. Wade will be overturned. Do they also believe in immaculate conception. Or some men really are pigs. :Puke:

Making liberals proud again. LOL.

kangasj likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Brutal. :bow: