1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was anyone else long on Bitcoin Cash before today?

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't earn and tell. :D

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Not you you. All of you you. :crackup:

sdiver likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Weed challenge part 2...make it out alive.

4. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Didn't think so...

:D:D:D

5. Venom51

I suspect maybe I could have made a truck load investing in a drug transaction platform but I'll stick with my compounding interest plan. That seems to be working well....:D

6. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Still, with the big jump last year if someone had built a rig or three last Summer, they could have paid them off with profits if they sold their holdings before New Years. From there they could stockpile or sell monthly. Even today, if the computers were paid off, mining ETH is profitable. Not like it was - but if it ever comes back to half of what it was that'll be a good day. Personally if I were into this stuff, I'd be looking at holding some ADA till next year.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

cha0s#242 likes this.
  9. Venom51

Just when you think they can't come up with something more stupid than the original. They do.

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yo who was gonna eat their dick again? McAfee? and when was he supposed to eat his own dick? need to know when to go grocery shopping for my Stupid Dude Eats His Own Dick Party.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Who in the what now?

12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

somebody said last year that if Bitcoin wasn't like $100k a coin by a certain date, they'd literally cut off their own dick and eat it on FB Live or something.

*edit*

it was McAfee haha. "if Bitcoin is not $1m by 2020, I will eat my own dick." still got a year or two to go yet.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Haha dude is a loon!

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Any one ever actually cashed these things out for actual cash? or gold or something with actual value?

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Phl218 likes this.
  16. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Yeah fairly often and painlessly

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

At this point the silver has (marginally) outperformed the XRP.

And by outperformed I mean it's lost less.

But it's shiny.

And I can hold it in my hand.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Painlessly my ass.

I don't recall all of the loop de loops they were asking for, but the scanned image of my drivers license and my SSN were more than enough for me to tell them ""fuck you right in the borscht"".

Thankfully JMBullion's ebay store took BTC.

19. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

I don't remember what I used to get verified on Coinbase/GDAX, it's been years so you may be right on having to supply all that crap. Now I just sell what I want and have it sent to my bank account the next day

20. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Yes, quickly and painlessly. Cash. ID verification has been added recently but no more onerous than what I did for my online brokerage.