1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here :crackup:

2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dang it, now I have to read it again!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ha! Yeah he's only 75.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And Sputnik was 1950s. Homer was born in 1943.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kinda scary for a supposed space site...

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

BTW, 'Rocket Boys', a book that was mentioned in the article ans also recommended here, is an fucking excellent read.....

Really enjoyed that one. Did not bother with the movie.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I watched the movie, then read the book. I found both worthwhile.

9. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Mom, was daddy drinking his special road sodas and driving the boat again...?”

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

12. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Ha! I had some old lady at Lake Lure give me a ration of shit because I was wearing a black t-shirt with white text on it "'cause this here's an Outlaw town." Or 81 or whatever.

It was a goofy BMW motorcycle shirt.

tireman likes this.
  13. Haha I would love that.

There’s a safari park I go to that is basically one bigass petting zoo. There are trails you drive through it, and you’ll see everything.

Buffalos, deers, pigs, mooses, horses, zebras, elks, all kinds of shit. They are all just walking around loose (they aren’t caged) and they will come up to you and eat out of your hand. You can pet them and play with them.

You buy a bucket of feed and drive through feeding them. I love it. If you don’t want to get out, they will come right up to your window or back of th truck.

I’ve probably been there 100x. I’ve played with them so much that I’ve named a lot of them and I swear they recognize me. :D

You have to hide the bucket though. Sometimes they get sneaky and try to take all the food. Especially the deers and mooses. They’ll team up on you. One of them will go towards your chest and while you are petting him, another one will go behind your back and stick his head in the bucket. :crackup:

It’s my favorite place in the world.

K51000 and panthercity like this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

15. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Buffalo, deer, moose, elk

condon66 and Potts N Pans like this.
  16. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

Hey George, Are you talking about the one in Stone Mountain Georgia? This one stuck up on my wife - she had no clue he was there... nelva and friend.jpg

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

That’s weird, Outlaws are black and white. They have a very heavy presence in my area.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not weird if he's not an Outlaw - she was telling him don't wear their colors. Which in a BMW t-shirt is just silly.

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

It’s silly all the way around. I really don’t get it - if I was a gangster I sure as shit wouldn’t be trying to advertise that fact to the police.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

A buddy and I went to a strip clu...er, cocktail lounge in South Carolina one night. They wouldn't let me in because I had on a plain white t shirt.

It was a v neck and I had on suede fucking loafers. Real gangster! :crackup: