1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

The problem with non standard PPR points is it makes pre draft rankings tough, because no one uses that metric. I suppose that does place more onus on the fantasy player to do his/her research though.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Research? Screw that! :D

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think it's stupid really, but that other league did it to even up the RBs with WR. But then it also didn't address the RB by committee either, so in general most RBs are downgraded in this new NFL, so making receptions 0.5 wouldn't help much either.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do the pre-draft rankings change depending on whether we use the PPR or not? I did not know that. I thought we were just getting inadequate rankings.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

By the way, I did a mock draft for the first time ever. Does it take my pre-draft rankings into consideration? Because the result was awful! I've always gotten decent results with auto-draft the ring the real draft.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah it's supposed to follow your rankings until there is no one left on your list and then go to the default if you didn't have all the draft positions pre- ranked

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think Yahoo is the same, but the individual player rankings can vary greatly

8. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

My mock drafts are always horrible, so I'd say you did it right.

9. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

Mr. Comis, I'm going to need an invite to join the 2018 league as I do not see one in my in-box.

Thanks!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think he said he was going to be away for a few days after this past weekend.

11. Scotty87

Correct. I will get it handled ASAP.

12. Scotty87

Need your email.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

after like 8 years :crackup:

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Stupid Yahoo.

I'm in a free league, and I want to prerank players and really screw up the draft for everybody, but it's not an option on a tablet.

15. Scotty87

People change email addresses dickhole.

Sending an invite to the wrong one is not that easy to fix. We've had issues With some members ever changing emails.

His isn't locked to his team anymore because we all seemed to think he had disappeared from the beeb and the league until the last minute. I was tightening things up and trying to get ready to assign his to one of the new players. I'll get it figured out. Just need his current email.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

17. Scotty87

I’ll go ahead and get someone to get this all fixed up for you Peter.

18. Scotty87

Mag and Anupe, you should have activation emails.

Mag, you have Lafoo's old team. Anupe, you have your team.

I have payments from:

Mongo
    BB
    Mag
    Lawn
    Anupe
    Papa
    Paige

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

20. Scotty87