1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those damned racist baltimore police at it again

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by britx303, Aug 12, 2018.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

More black on black violent crime.

Fencer likes this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You will respect my authoritie...

condon66 likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Are Sharpton, Jackson, and Kapernick coming to start the protesting and rioting over this?

Story says he's been on the BPD for less than an year. Guess the Mall Cop gig didn't work out.
    Hiring the finest they can find as always.

5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Man, that racist cop sure has a good tan...

condon66 and K51000 like this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dude's time was up.

You just don't understand.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

What does race have to do with anything, looks like just another shitty cop to me. I can't believe that guy was able to not throw punches back, that must be difficult when you're being assaulted.

TurboBlew and HPPT like this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

and white sox ala Blart!! :D What the eff kinda footwear is the guy sporting? Doesnt look like tatical bates! :D

11. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

You boys haven't seen nothin' yet. I deal with these guys on a regular basis and their Command Staff has given up the proverbial fight against the Mayor's office in hiring. The administration has forcibly dumped these officers down the throat of the older commanders and told them to deal with it. The city hasn't hit rock bottom yet and believe it or not, isn't even close.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You just described the situation of the Somali cop in Minneapolis 5th precinct who shot and killed the Aussie girl. The mayor pushed this guy through and he should not have ever worn the badge.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officer-who-fatally-shot-justine-damond-charged-murder-n831206

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It doesn't...that's kind of the point. The left and BLM make everything a damn race baiting issue. I'm fairly sure most here were trying to be ironical with their comments.

No point in adding assaulting a police officer to the top of the heap as well. Maybe put his hands up to protect himself, but nothing good has ever come from trying to take a swing at a police officer....even when they are in the midst of whooping your ass already.

britx303 likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Not that it will change some of yalls opinions in this matter but I’ve heard that the “victim” had just assaulted the cop prior to this and immediately before the video started he spit on the cops face.

If that’s the case then I’m gonna let those punches slide.

condon66 likes this.
  15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Based on the audio track of the video I'm pretty sure they were all just being perfectly polite citizens while conversing with the officers. After all it is all the fault of the fuzz but I think it's time to dig up a Chris Rock video again. ;)

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He was going to be charged with that whether he defended himself or not.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah. He didn't get his ass whooped for saying "yes sir, no sir" :D

edit: They've got a history

"Warren Brown, an attorney for the man who was knocked down, identified his client as Dashawn McGrier. Brown said his client faces charges for allegedly assaulting the officer in June, charges McGrier is contesting in court. Brown said the officer saw McGrier on Saturday and tried to provoke him as a result of their June encounter.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So he asked for a beat down and got one.... wise choice :crackup:

Maybe the second on will make the first charges go away now that the cop quit.

20. joec

joec brace yourself

Story today about bcpd officer dui, while on duty, accused of driving his police vehicle into parked cars. Good times.