1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Therein lies the problem....

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because it's important to compare who has the best clothes and car in line to drop off and pick up the kids. It ain't about the education.

4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Why is having intelligent, hardworking, long term people that know how to get things done serving in our government a problem?

Replacing experienced people that know what is going on with young people that happened to have worked on a campaign isn't going to make the government smaller. How is that solving anything? It is making an inefficient government even less efficient. That is not what we need.

Now, I will agree with you that some of the HR policies and unions are definitely letting some slackers hang around, but there are a lot of good people that just want to make our country better by serving in the government. Many of them are paid less and sometimes a lot less than they could get in the corporate world, but their work in government is important to them so they stay. The good workers I know would like those slackers gone too.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because if they are in DC they are rarely doing more than working to justify next years budget.

Yes, there are a handful of exceptions, always are always will be. But the majority of government employees are overpaid and accomplish very little.

cav115, Rico888 and K51000 like this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep the experts there have it working silky smooth and so for the people now :beer:

Not like intelligence agencies are being used to spy on reporters. Nor on opposing campaigns. Nor without massive budget problems. Nor hiding information from the courts and the people. Nope silky smooth and as honest as can be. :crackup:

K51000 likes this.
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Every person that gets replaced, regardless of the job, ALWAYS says they were better and more experienced that the person that replaced them.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, either I'm a piss poor communicator or some of you guys are such die-hard Trump lovers that you just cannot bring yourselves to agree that he is a certified squirrel. The only way that I can state it is that I don't like the way the man deals with other people. As I've stated many times before, he thinks as a child. He never seems to have any loyalty to anyone but only operates on emotions at the moment. He's completely disloyal to his cabinet members, and the general public, to the point that he will not only fire people that he finds unsuited for his intended tasks, he will then unnecessarily publicly insult them. To me, he's a despicable example of humanity.

Aside from that, he's stumbling his way through the Presidency and getting some good things done that desperately needs to be done. That is something that we can agree on. :)

jase and R1Racer99 like this.
  9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Did I miss the post about the chain migration of the first lady's parents? :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Could you be more of a drama queen with this bullshit?

K51000 likes this.
  11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, I probably could. I could tell you what I really, really, think, but then you might start whimpering because I insulted your king. :D

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He’s not my king. But I’m thinking maybe you need some testosterone injections. You whine more than Stoner and crutchlow combined. We get it, you don’t like the way he talks. Maybe if you bitch about it some more he’ll change? You’re crying like a 12 year old school girl who had her heart broken is worse than trumps mouth.

kangasj likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean the chain that started with legal migration?

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You mean your almost daily rants where you repeat the same things word for word are not what you really think? Ok then...please share what you really think.

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You're confusing you're Trump v. foriegers arguments. Chain migration was more hot with the reduction of visas, not illegals. An illegal can't sponsor a green card.

16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

+1,000,000

17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Orvis,

Just b/c you seem to 'buy into' the MSM's assessments of the POTUS,
    For me, it is a breath of fresh air LONG over due.
    Why don't you start your own thread about how much the POTUS bothers you?

Trump IS the new 'acting Presidential'!
    Like Alice Coopers song 'No more Mr. Nice Guy'

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrNAT7bT25b0D8AA6VXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyODVlOWZxBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQjI5NDRfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=NO+more+mr+nice+guy-+alice+cooper&fr=mcafee&turl=http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OVP.5Elx1TcerC3Cy7XcMI1JZQEsDh&pid=15.1&w=136&h=77&c=7&rurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs&tit=Alice+Cooper+-+No+More+Mr.+Nice+Guy+(from+Alice+Cooper:+Trashes+The+World)&w=144&h=78&pos=1&vid=e4431e36c90d702a8fe1ceef0368a213&sigr=11b4v8psk&sigt=12a19klq1&sigi=12jpgv7cd

I'm sorry most of us don't feel we have to 'hold out nose' when we support or vote for the POTUS.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  18. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Trump doesn't make that distinction in his rants and has made those statements about "legal immigrants, I'm sure her parents are "good people too" :Poke:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm bright enough to catch the difference. YMMV.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think folks disagree with your deduction that he is stumbling vsintentional skill. I am one of them. Your visceral dislike for him as a person is keeping you from acknowledging his accomplishments as that vs chance IMO. Oh and he is an ass and always has been, but I want policies not a pal.

cav115 likes this.