1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No, not at all. Your posts above are a rollercoaster dude. You're all over the map. It's simple...Trump is the leader that we needed and he is getting results. Playing nice does not get results when you are dealing with the left. They are evil scum and a nice guy does not win with them. Your ideal leader that you daydream of does not exist.

kangasj and Fonda Dix like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You had him, we called him President Bush. He was a helluva nice guy.
    And they called him Hitler also.

blkduc, Robby-Bobby and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I guess I understand but I also disagree. First, Trump is a New Yorker. These are "special" people. There's something in the water there. It's way to "always on" for my liking, but that's just me....8 million others seem to like it.
    Second, The MSM was never going to give Trump a chance, just look how they detested GW and he was, by all accounts a nice guy. I like his willingness to fight back. I think he over does it but he certainly made his point that he will not sit back and suffer (again like GW did).
    Finally (and most importantly) he is taking on a WELL entrenched political establishment that lines it's pockets (both money and power) at our expense. This applies to both Dems and Repubs. No wonder they attack at every opportunity. Hell, they attack their own ideas if it puts Trump in a bad light. Truly astounding to see their monolithic hatred. So, he fights back. Don't like how he fights? OK....But he's the first to fight in a long, long time.

kangasj likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Orvis...the left leaning media compared Mr. Milquetoast Romney to Hitler, and he may as well be a Democrat. We needed someone that doesn't play nice. In DC, nice guys get pooped on.

kangasj likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep the media and progressives (in both parties) are going so nuts because he is not just taking it. They are used to still targets not one that bites back and are upset about it. It would be amusing if it were not so pathetic.

XFBO and kangasj like this.
  6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You realize that Donald Trump and his cronies are changing that game to line their own pockets instead, right? Corruption is not being taken out of Washington, we just have some new players.

SuddenBraking and cpettit like this.
  7. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Great example.

McCain, one of the guys that would bend to the left frequently, still villainized by the left.

Mitt Romney, one of the nicest guys out there. Villainized by the left.

Which is why I could care less what the left thinks. No matter what the GOP puts out there, S/he will be labeled a racist Nazi. So the left can FO for all I care.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Really? Would to see the proof of this behavior

9. 2blueYam

You can't prove it anymore than you can prove any of the existing ones are doing it. Well maybe with the exception of the Chris Collins, but that has yet to be proven as well. Rest assured Donald Trump and his buddies are taking full advantage of the fact that they are in office in Washington to make themselves richer and more powerful.

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You do realize he isn't even accepting a salary and his businesses have all taken a hit finacially since his absence to run this country right?
    This isn't a career politician. He is doing this for the country not himself.
    You probably think the Clinton Foundation is a charity too...SMH

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This is the first president since Reagan who gives a shit about the average American. Both sides in Washington hate him and fight him at every turn. That should tell you all you need to know. Why do you think that is? Because he talks funny and sends out goofy Tweets? No. It's because he is a serious threat to their thieving swamp way of life.

XFBO, Motofun352 and kangasj like this.
  12. 2blueYam

Clinton's foundation does some good, but on the whole is unbelievably corrupt and inefficient on multiple levels (giving "friends" high paying jobs, taking "donations" from foreign countries, etc.).

Donald and his companies will all come out smelling like roses in the end. As a smart businessman that is for the most part not beholden to stock holders, he is playing the long game on that side, which is even smarter as it makes it harder to show he is taking actions that would enhance his businesses if the payout if 5-10 years down the road. The "businessmen" that he has put in place are doing plenty to keep making themselves and their buddies richer. Does some of that trickle down to the middle class? Sure, but rest assured they are taking care of themselves first.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Lower unemployment, fewer people on food stamps, more jobs. Things like this tend to happen when you get government out of the way, not the other way around.

14. Fonda Dix

P
    Pretty solid case you have there Mr. Prosecutor.

:)

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. 2blueYam

So you have no proof either. But we both believe it is going on.

It is possible that Trump personally isn't getting that much out of this. I haven't seen that much that would personally benefit him. I do know folks that work in the government agencies (some fairly high up) and the people he has put in place to head some of the agencies are definitely part of the "new swamp". Pushing out a highly qualified individual to put in a very young and inexperienced person that worked in the Trump campaign, yet has almost no experience with what they were put in charge of is one example.

16. 600 dbl are

Without specifics that is not an example.

Who from Obama's administration did Trump kick out to put in the "unqualified" person? What position?

kangasj likes this.
  17. Fonda Dix

No, you and I don’t share any belief.

Trump does have a lot of scumabgs around him though so it’s certainly a possibility but not a belief (to me).

18. 2blueYam

Sorry, I can't risk revealing any of that without putting my source at risk. It is low enough that it didn't have a press release so you wouldn't likely be able to confirm it anyway, but it is high enough that it will mess stuff up if they can't figure the job out quick. People will likely have to take time out of their jobs hand holding the new person until they figure out which way is up. Political favoritism instead of someone who was already there, qualified and now forced into early retirement. Welcome to the new swamp. Same as the old swamp.

19. 600 dbl are

It wouldn't have anything to do with replacing Obama's cronies right? You're giving yet another example of the "but Trump!" syndrome.

kangasj likes this.
  20. 2blueYam

Not an Obama cronie. They have been working for the organization through lots of administrations.